Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Companions (based off of the series: The Companions Quartet)(open to all)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyra sat silently as her foster dad closed up his shop. She began collecting her journal and colored pencils off the floor as he turned the closed sign. This person and this town was the closest thing she'd ever had to a home or a family, besides Tove, the frost sprite. Tove usually stayed in her bag she carried everywhere, along with her drawing book, which was filled with drawing's of him. She heard her foster dad call her name and she got up. Tove scrambled around in her bag and she ran to catch up, running outside of the shop.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina stood up, walking through the forest.  She stopped at the edge, looking at a closing shop.  There was a girl walking away.  She suddenly heard something in the back of her head. Universal?  Is that you?  I am a frost sprite.  My name is Tove.  Katrina jumped back when she heard the comment in her head.  She hid in the trees, and stared at the girls bag.  That was where the comment came from.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyra huffed when she got back to her home and decided to rest. She sat down next to a tree by her home and opened the bag. She watched as Tove crawled out and began to blabber on about someone. She shrugged and pulled out her notebook, finishing a drawing of him from earlier. Tove got fusterated with his attempts to tell Kyra and flew off. Kyra instantly regretted ignoring him. "Tove?" She got up, leaving her notebook open and on the ground. Kyra ran after where he flew off to, which was directly into the woods.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina watched as the sprite came closer, a girl following.  She quickly climbed into the tree next to her.  Spark followed her, flying up onto the branch.  Katrina looked down, watching the girl and the sprite.  Universal? Are you there?

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Jin and Kazuya ran off into the forest for their nightly run. "Hey Kazuya, How's business?" Jin asked. "Pretty good ." They slowed from sprinting to running and down to walking. They notice a girl hiding in a tree.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina looked down at the other two kids.  Great, are every society member here?  Katrina thought, staring down.  Spark shrugged, landing on her shoulder.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
"Tove! I.." Kyra heard her name being called from town. Her eyes widened and she wanted to call for her sprite friend again but she knew she'd get caught. Tove was no where to be found, and she was frightened for him. She couldn't go back without him, having a feeling someone was watching.

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Kazuya thought nothing of the girl and walked off. Jin walked up to the girl. "Hi, I-I'm Jin" Nina peeked from around his leg. 

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina watched as the frost sprite flew came up the tree.  Hello universal.  How are you?  Katrina smiled, nodding to the sprite.  She replied.  Hello there.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyra backed up and saw Tove flying near by. "Tove!" She saw the girl next to him. Confusion and relief entered her thoughts as she looked at the girl strangely. "Who are you?" Tove sent Kyra a look of humor and she knew the girl was probably a friend or something.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

latest videos