x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Orihime started to walk away with teary eyes. She wanted to help him by using with her powers, but she knew Ichigo didn't want her to help.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip after Ichigo defeats Grimmjow?)

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2563
StarStarStarStarStar
Ichigos bloody body lays there, lifeless.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar
(I mean Ichigo defeats Grimmjow x3)

Orihime went back to Ichigo to see if he was alright. When she got there, she saw his body and rushed to his side. She began to use her healing powers to heal him.


Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

(I mean Ichigo defeats Grimmjow x3)


Orihime went back to Ichigo to see if he was alright. When she got there, she saw his body and rushed to his side. She began to use her healing powers to heal him.


Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar
Orihime looked at him as she was healing him. "I'm sorry, I wanted to help you." She said.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
Member since:
May, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2563
StarStarStarStarStar
Ichigo smiled. "I don't care...as long... you're...safe..." He mumbled.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ichigo." Orihime said, looking at him. "Like you said I could get my self killed, but I have powers also." She said.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Ichigo." Orihime said, looking at him. "Like you said I could get my self killed, but I have powers also." She said.

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68395
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

"Ichigo." Orihime said, looking at him. "Like you said I could get my self killed, but I have powers also." She said.

Emily Kinney


latest forum posts

Cyber Bullying Tips and Truths

Last one to say any name WINS !! :3

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

What is your favorite Pokemon?

girls r more intelligents than boys

girls r more intelligents than boys

yugioh

yugioh

Latest Videos

Play Online Games