Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes, if we get Ichigo taken soon. xD

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
On second thought, Can I be Ichigo Kurosaki?

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sure. :3 Want to start or wait for a while?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Start. XD

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Ok. xD) Orihime was walking down the sidewalk to school.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Ichigo) I walk my way to school. 'Been pretty #### quiet on souls...' I think.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Orihime got to school, she decided to wait outside for her friends to come.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I see Orihime. "Hey, Orihime." I say, smiling unoticably.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Orihime smiled. "Hi Ichigo." She said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smile.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity