Thumb
Junior Mod

(Time skip?)

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Yeah.)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Orihime was back at home at her apartment.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
*Orihime's mother* "Orihime...Is everything alright?" I say, talking over the phone.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Yes mom, everything is ok." Orihime said over the phone.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"So. Tell me more about that boy you like. Ichiro, wasn't it?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Its Ichigo, mom." Orihime said.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I know. Tell me more about him. Are you" guys dating?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Yes we are." Orihime said.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Oooh! The details. Give me the details."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity