Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Orihime looked at Ichigo. "I want to help." She said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No! I do not want to lose you too."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Orihime looked at him. "Ok." She said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Not that Im trying to be mean, I just dont want to leave you." I say, grabbing Orihime's shoulders. I then make a split-second decision. I lean in and k!ss you for a second and pull back. "Wish me luck?"

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Orihime nodded. "Be careful." She said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smile and k!ss you a bit longer this time. I let go. "You too." I say then runn off. "Lets go, Rukia!"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Rukia nodded. "Ok." She said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I run outside. "Im ready."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Lets go." Rukia said.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I do a signal for a pill.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity