Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The academy of myths(Needs boys)

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no need to ask, just go ahead and fill out the form ))

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie Scott
Personality: Evie is pretty shy. She will talk to you but she's never really there. She is used to living in her mind so she will sometimes just sit there and stare at the wall. Because she has spent so much time thinking she is wicked smart and clever. She is always thinking ahead weighing out the possibilities. Although Evie seems to have a small personality there is a lot more to her than what meets the eye.
Creature: Evie is a wood elf. She is the descendent of a spell weaver; an elf that can communicate with the forest to form strategic plans that are normally used in battle.
Looks:
other: Evie's most valuable possession is the necklace her mother gave her before she died.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Wren Edmunds
Personality: Wren is sarcastic and optimistic. He is easy to get a long with because he is an open book and doesn't have many secrets. Although he makes fun of people a lot he is really nice and everyone knows he's just joking around. Wren is anything but competitive he tries to be friends with everyone and avoid conflict.
Creature: Arachne. Arachnes are supernatural creatures who have abilities similar to those of spiders. An arachne is a creature that can create strong webs, just like real spiders can do, so they can use to trap their victims with ease. In addtion, they are also capable to change humans of the opposite gender with a infecting bite into arachnes, so they can breed, or even kill them with poisoning thorugh their bites.
Looks: 

Other: Wren's mothers got divorced when he was little. He hasn't talked to one of his moms since. He tries to make everyone like him because he doesn't want people to leave him like his mom did. (Yes his parents were lesbians)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone want to RP? ))

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone want to RP? ))

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
I do))

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(when should we start)

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
When we can start Rpin ))

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nya can I join?)
 Name: Thomas Smith
Personality: He can be nice. Cares for others.
Creature: Wolfblood (Half man Half wolf.)
Looks: Profile pic
Other: Wolfbloods use this power called "Eolas" Which is a type of power where wolfbloods can see stuff that is around them by sense. Thomas uses this a lot. It can be addictive. But he's not so addicted to it.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(What I meant by a wolfblood is, that's its basically a werewolf but changes into a regular wolf. They don't really undergo their first transformation until they are around about 13 or so.. In other words they have a little human in them but not as much as wolfbloods do... So they are a mythical creature.)

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

Selena Gomez or katy perry

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry

The Banning Game

I am ditching school today!