Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The academy of myths(Needs boys)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie sat in a tall tree watching the commotion below. She was just wandering the forest when she heard several footsteps  she then had scrambled up the nearest tree. She watched as the four exchanged their introductions and nearly fell out of her tree when one girl; Ember said she was going to the academy of myths.

Wren was lying in his bed his hands flipping over a rubix cube quickly. His mom walked in and put  her hands on her hips when she saw how many things he still needed to unpack. "Wren you were supposed to pack all these things up hours ago" she said in a harsh motherly tone. Wren nodded and shot a spider web out of his palm grabbing all the stuff on the floor and shoving them into a suitcase. He got up and walked towards the front door "mum I'll be right back" he called and stepped through the doorway before she could answer.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas got worried. Vains in his hands started to go black. His eyes flashed yellow. His fangs started to come out. "What's happening?" Thomas gasped! "I got to go home see you tomorrow at school." Thomas quickly ran off but slipped on a rock, knocking himself out!

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm going to make two twin characters when I get the chance,, is that okay?)

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have been told by the leader you don't have to ask to join. So do them now. It would help me continue with my side of the story. That is if you got time to do them....)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie watched as Thomas tripped. She flew down from the tree quietly and walked over to the boy. She flipped him over to see a bump on his forehead. Then she noticed he looked like a wolf. Quickly she pulled him up with the little strength she had and followed the footsteps back to his house. She lied him down on the porch and ran back into the forest.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas woke up on the footsteps of his house. It was obvious that his Mum and dad and his brother were out in the woods otherwise he would of been inside. He got up and went inside. "  I hate being a wolfblood." He mumbled as he made a cup of tea and some cookies and sat in the living room to watch TV.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie sat in a small tree deep in the forest. She stroked the bark with her fingers and tried to fall asleep.
Wren stood in the forest leaning against a tree. He wanted to escape his mom so he just  stood there waiting for something to happen.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas Used Eolas to track the person who had brought him back home. He suddenly realised that it was Evie, the wood elf. He got a lock  on her wareabouts and went back into the forest to track her by scent.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie looked down when she heard footsteps. She looked down and saw Thomas. Quickly she got up and hopped farther and farther away.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nya.)
Name: Gabriel Rose
Personality: Serious, intelligent, introverted, logical, kind, gentle, & mysterious.
Creature: Demon
Looks:  
Other: He works for the Egyptian god Anubis & has a device called the C-cube, which is made from stolen high-tech technology.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

What was the last thing you ate?

Chinese fast food vs French Fast foods

Names for kittens?

latest videos