Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Mystery of the Golden Portal (Always Open! Advanced roleplayers only!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
My name is Joel Phantom.  Can you assist me to find my father?

Plot:
My character will lead your characters in a journey to find the legendary Golden portal.  The only question is, are you up to the challenge?

Rules:
Romance is permitted, but do not go to far & do not stray from the plot.
Do not go ahead of me.  You may post forms while I am gone.
Although this is a fantasy roleplay, there will be no obtaining powers. 
You must have roleplayed with me before in order to join.  If you are rejected, do not complain.
There will be two economic classes here: middle & wealthy class.  Although you will not be forced into being one class or the other, please keep it even.
Place the word "father" in the code section of your form in order to join.

Form:
Name (First & Last):
Age (Fifteen-seventeen):
Personality:
Bio (Not optional):
Class:
Other:
Code:

Have fun!

Hello there.

The Mystery of the Golden Portal (Always Open! Advanced roleplayers only!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here is my form.)
Name (First & Last): Joel Phantom
Age (Fifteen-seventeen): 16
Looks: 
Personality: He suffers from multiple personality disorder.  He is usually introverted, logical, & serious.  He usually sees the big picture  plans his decisions  & makes decisions early.  He will be the exact opposite if his MPD comes into play, but regardless, he is always kind, gentle, & mysterious.
Bio (Not optional): Joel works as a journalist in New York city.  His father is an archaeologist.   He was born with a missing eye.  His father talked to Joel on the phone one time, saying he found the Golden portal.  He never seen or heard from his father since.
Class: Wealthy
Other: Joel owns a trained falcon named Anubis   He also has a butler named Gabriel, who taught him fencing.
Code:

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-