Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
sometimes this sadness hurts more than i will ever know.it hurts me.scratching and screaming.until i give up.i sway in the distance.trying to regain myself. But i am scared. I am so scared. That i will not pick myself up again.  I will lay there. Watching. While the sadness takes me . Sucks my soul without my knowing. I will become nothing more. I am so scared of what i'll become.

This roleplay is about high school students who have so much sadness and pain they have given up until , their true love comes along. their sadness now hush , but will their greif really disappear? ( the setting is at Hillary high if yo haen't noticed)

forms:
name:
looks: ( anime or real pictures of people  )
why they are depressed:
personality:
bio: (optional)
code: put 'frosting' randomly in your form or you are not accepted

rules:
do not roleplay when im gone
do not fuss if you get kicked off
don't use a perfect character
use (these) when out of character and "these" when you are
must be an advanced roleplayer

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
anyone?

blooming Flower Gif

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello!! I have a question. What is the fantasy aspect of this role-play?)

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
( that's a great question but I dont know. I figured i should have moved this to school or something sorry.)

blooming Flower Gif

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh thats okay! I was just wondering. Might I join?)

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
( make your form then i'll decide Big Grin )

blooming Flower Gif

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sounds good can you give me like ten minutes?)

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
( sure :3 )

blooming Flower Gif

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie Scott
Looks: 
Why they are depressed: Evie has never felt wanted. She was abandoned by her parents when she was merely a toddler then was excluded by her cruel Aunt Violet. Evie has spent most her life sketching in her room. FROSTING! Over time she became more and more a lone. Eventually she stopped talking. She felt like a rag doll drifting through life pointlessly. Evie did the same thing every single day of her life she was a machine a broken machine that was eternally cursed to repeat the same slow movement over and over again.
Personality: Evie is extremely shy. She tries to hide behind everything crossing her fingers that she won't be noticed. It is an impossible obstacle course to get through to her. She has always thought a step ahead of everyone else. She lives in her mind and is border line schizophrenic. Everyone wonders what her problem is and thinks she is a freak, but if somehow you manage to get through to her you will dig up the sweet and smiley side of her.
Bio: Evie was left with her aunt when she was only three. For years she was a pet locked up in a cage. She has always been living in the shadow of her cousin Delilah who is flawless. Delilah is that blonde girl that is the team captain of the cheerleading team, the one who gets all the boys, and the person who puts on the sweetest of masks in public but will gnaw your head off viciously when you are alone with her. Evie grew up writing and sketching in her free time. It was the only way she could express he complex maze of her mind. Evie was normally expected to be like Delilah she was stuffed into fur-fru dresses and sent off to beauty pageants she could care less about. For the longest time Evie has just wanted to be herself without the disapproving stares of strangers.

~The sad~ ( ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry it took longer to get to my nana's house than I thought it would.)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Feature Points

latest videos