Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Triangle

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
There is a land in this world that swallows up humans and never spits them back out. Tearing  the ones we love from us and we are to never see them again.  This land is called the Bermuda Triangle.

In the Bermuda triangle there is a world that no one in the human realm knows about. There are three types of creatures that live there; the Centaurs, the Shape Shifters, and the Elves. These three creatures have always been at each others throats despising every last fiber of one another. The three have not ever joined together to make a team until one day the shadows leak in.

The shadows are pests trying to take over the land. They want to lock away every last creature there and rebuild the realm into a dark world where they shall feed off the sorrow and pain.

The council summons a small group of their finest warriors from each pool of species to fight the thousands of shadows.  There is only one material in the realm that can defeat the shadows. Gold. There is only one place where you can find gold. In a cave in the land of fear; a place that conjures your greatest fears and tortures you with it, driving you insane. 
Creatures who have never gotten along before must go on an almost impossible quest to save everything.
(I'm writing a book like this and decided to make a role-play about it.
Rules
Got a problem with the way some one else is roleplaying? Message me and I'll see if I can do something to please you
I'm okay with cussing bud don't get this locked
Romance is allowed but don't make the whole role-play about how much you love so and so
If you change the characters I made too much I will ask you to leave 
Write Echo at the top of your form if you read this.

Characters:

Kip: Kip is an elf. He is funny and sarcastic but very clever.
Wren: Wren is a centaur. He is a leader who always knows what he's doing and doesn't like to be questioned but he also is really nice and cares about the people  he loves very much.
Luke: Luke is a shapeshifter he is brave, strong, and loyal but he isn't the stereotypical jock and keeps to himself a lot.
Ari: Ari is a shapeshifter who is a fighter. She keeps focused all the time on her prey. While being a very battle centered creature she is also beautiful on the inside and out. (taken)
Evie: Evie is an elf. She is quiet and shy but a genius when it comes to tricking people. She is very  sensitive and it is very easy to make her cry. (me)
Cotton: Centaur. Cotton is very sarcastic and really gets on Wren's nerves. She is also an excellent leader and is always competing with Wren to be the leader of the group. (taken)
Holly: Elf. She is cute and extremely likable. She is sweet and always bubbly. (reserved)

Form:
Name:
Looks: Anime Please
Bio:
Creature: 
If you are an elf please state here what type of plant you work with.
If a centaur what type of weapons you use
and if shapeshifter what animal you change into.
Other:

The Triangle

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

The Triangle

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(echo)
Name: Cotton
Age- 21
Looks:  anime girls but, she is mixed and her eyes are green are has curly hair
Bio: Cotton has been under Wren's shadows as long as she can remember. She doesn't like it and doesn't listen to him. She hates that she isn't leader and does things to prove she is better than him as a leader. She is very sarcastic but can be very serious. She is very adventourous and is loving even if she doesn't always act it. She doesn't talk about herself since her dad didn't care what happened to her once he remarried. She likes to hide her emotions and can seem mean. She will fight for what she believes in and is very smart. She's insecure even though you can't tell it.
Creature- umm..i just noticed you didn't say. So, Centaur
Weapon of choice- Daggers

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

The Triangle

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey sorry about not saying what type of creature she is.

The Triangle

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ari
Looks: Mikuru
Bio: Ari comes from a good home, a rich home. Everyone would think that it would be great to live there but Ari hated it. Everyone was always so busy with work that they forgot about her and didn't pay any attention to her. She ran off and lived on her own when she was about sixteen years old and went to training when she was 18 {I know this bio sucks, I've never been good at things like these Tongue Out }
Creature: Shapeshifter, transforms into a wolf
Other: N/A

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

The Triangle

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Both accepted)

The Triangle

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie 
Looks: 
Bio: Evie was left with her wicked aunt when she was only a toddler. For the next 15 years she was shoved around and treated like dirt. One day she couldn't take it anymore. In the middle of the night she packed her bags and snuck out. She got on the first flight out of there and her plane crashed into the Bermuda Triangle.
Creature: Elf and works with trees
Other: Evie wears a necklace her mother gave her all the time.

The Triangle

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Jessie
Looks: blonde hair, purple eyes, tan skin
Bio:
Creature: Centaurs
If you are an elf please state here what type of plant you work with.
If a centaur what type of weapons you use: Bow and Arrow
and if shapeshifter what animal you change into.
Other: N/A

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

The Triangle

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry I was looking for people to use the characters I made.

The Triangle

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, sorry for interrupting then.

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

quote the person above u AND say something

quote the person above u AND say something

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Its a never ending game!

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

latest videos