Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Moment That It All Starts (Open Roleplay/ Advance Roleplayers)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Heres my girls form. And can we start? Oh and I'm thinking about editing my guys form too)

Name: Aurora Dawn Blacke
Species: Fenalis
Height: 5'2
Weight: 102lbs
Looks: Shes well toned and yet still curvy and feminine. She has tanned skin from always being outside and has long wavy black hair that falls just above her waist. Since shes a bit tomboyish, she lets her hair run wild in no particular style, which gives her an exotic look. She has emerald green almond shaped eyes with thick, long eyelashes. She has a widows peak that gives her face a heart shaped look, along with full cupids bow lips that are almost constantly in a smirk. Her canines are a bit pointier than Norffs and she has a few tattoos on her back and hips along with an impressive amount of earrings. She has a pendant that she wears around her neck thats shaped like a cross with tarnished brass surrounding a sapphire gem. It was the last thing her parents had given her and she had no idea what it was.
Kingdom: Procyon
Bio: Aurora is an orphan. After the death of her parents the tribe took her in and shes made kind of a reputation for herself as the villages 'Wild Child'. She takes on the role of an authoritive figure, taking down thieves and hoodlums in the most violent, and creative, ways possible. Shes both feared and admired by the young ones and hold the elders of the tribes attention with her strength and prowess.Although of course, she refused the offers for primary education and scholarships and even a place as the Shamans apprentice.
Personality: Very very very short tempered, she uses violence to relieve stress. Despite her feral appearance and attitude, she can be very childish and naive. Her strong point is protecting the weak and her weak point is having mercy on wrong doers. Although she is rather violent, she trys to take it off on inanimate objects. She can get very serious and , thats when people get frightened. Her short temper my be comical at times but whens shes serious, shes deadly. Her rumored Death Glare can make even the most fearless fighter cringe alittle. Shes very goodnatured and doesnt use dirty tricks to win fights, nor does she use weapons, because to her thats cheating.
Magic Vessel: N/A
Code: Journey
Other: Has a fear of guys and crowds, she hides it well but she cant function to the best of her ability when around either of the two. She likes cute things and dislikes uncute things.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure you can edit your guy form. I'm just waiting for more people to join before we can start.)

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? This plot is amazing and you must have dedicated so much work and time into it ... I would have been horrified if no-one had joined :3. If I am accepted, I will be happy to make a form for my girl a little later).

Name: Alec Coombs
Species: Fanalis
Height: 6.2 feet
Weight: 142 lbs
Looks: He is slim, but also athletic, making him strong, fast and agile. He has untidy, ash blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and lightly tanned skin, with a pearl white smile that could "melt you on the spot", as some say. His eyes have flecks of lighter and darker shades of blue around the iris, making them quite unique and fascinating, while his hair has been naturally bleached by the sun, and is a golden blonde at the ends or tips.
What Kingdom Are You From: Cygnus
Bio: Alec was born into a small town, where his father constantly worked and fought with no time for his son. One day, Alec's mother received a telegram, informing her that her husband had gone missing in war. They never saw him again after that. Alec's mother was dedicated to raising and educating him, which she did fairly well being a smart and responsible woman, but tragically passed away from an unknown disease when Alec was at 8 years of age. He lived with his uncle for another five years, where he was abused and neglected until he ran away from home at the age of 12. He spent the rest of his life living on the streets and fighting for survival, mostly staying in abandoned hotels and old buildings. When he learned his uncle passed away, he was given money from life insurance, allowing him to travel and live properly, even if he was without a home.
Personality: Alec has a sweet nature, and becomes easily attached to others, setting himself up for emotional vulnerability, although he usually hides the emotion he needs to. He is generally quite caring, friendly, open-minded and helpful, but if someone hurts - emotionally or physically - his loved ones, he can be very snarky, protective and serious, with a temper that is dangerous when it blows.
Magic Vessel: His Vessel is a smooth, pale grey stone he keeps in his pocket, which allows him to manipulate plasma and electricity, to the extent where he could even electrocute another creature or human being, if holding both the stone and touching the organism at the same time, or otherwise cause them to possibly be struck by a bolt of lightning. The Vessel represents Clarity and Strength.
Code: Journey
Other: None

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(May I join? This plot is amazing and you must have dedicated so much work and time into it ... I would have been horrified if no-one had joined :3. If I am accepted, I will be happy to make a form for my girl a little later).

Name: Alec Coombs
Species: Fanalis
Height: 6.2 feet
Weight: 142 lbs
Looks: He is slim, but also athletic, making him strong, fast and agile. He has untidy, ash blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and lightly tanned skin, with a pearl white smile that could "melt you on the spot", as some say. His eyes have flecks of lighter and darker shades of blue around the iris, making them quite unique and fascinating, while his hair has been naturally bleached by the sun, and is a golden blonde at the ends or tips.
What Kingdom Are You From: Cygnus
Bio: Alec was born into a small town, where his father constantly worked and fought with no time for his son. One day, Alec's mother received a telegram, informing her that her husband had gone missing in war. They never saw him again after that. Alec's mother was dedicated to raising and educating him, which she did fairly well being a smart and responsible woman, but tragically passed away from an unknown disease when Alec was at 8 years of age. He lived with his uncle for another five years, where he was abused and neglected until he ran away from home at the age of 12. He spent the rest of his life living on the streets and fighting for survival, mostly staying in abandoned hotels and old buildings. When he learned his uncle passed away, he was given money from life insurance, allowing him to travel and live properly, even if he was without a home.
Personality: Alec has a sweet nature, and becomes easily attached to others, setting himself up for emotional vulnerability, although he usually hides the emotion he needs to. He is generally quite caring, friendly, open-minded and helpful, but if someone hurts - emotionally or physically - his loved ones, he can be very snarky, protective and serious, with a temper that is dangerous when it blows.
Magic Vessel: His Vessel is a smooth, pale grey stone he keeps in his pocket, which allows him to manipulate plasma and electricity, to the extent where he could even electrocute another creature or human being, if holding both the stone and touching the organism at the same time, or otherwise cause them to possibly be struck by a bolt of lightning. The Vessel represents Clarity and Strength.
Code: Journey
Other: None
Accepted!

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Arielle Faith
Species:  Norff
Height:  5.4 feet
Weight:  108 lbs
Looks:  Arielle has bright, round emerald green eyes; perhaps the best feature of her oval face. Her skin is pale with a pink undertone, and she blushes easily at the first sign of embarrassment. Her hair is waist-length, and a light blonde, with a tint of strawberry blonde and auburn lowlights. She has a feminine taste when it comes to clothing, and is mostly seen in light or pastel colours, one of her favourites being a peach-pink. She mostly wears dresses, but never takes off her canvas sneakers, which are in her favourite colour (mentioned above). Although she wears her hair down almost all the time, she does wear a woven headband featuring a row of delicate lilies.
What Kingdom Are You From:  Eridani
Bio:  Her mother passed away when Arielle was only a small child; she barely remembers the event, and the only memories she has of her mother are blurred and difficult to access, hidden in the corners of her subconscious mind. Her father never had time for her, practically making her an orphan. When she was thirteen, her elder brother disappeared; gone ... missing ... just like that. Arielle spent months locked up in her room, drowning in her own tears. Her father still had no time for her, for he was always locked up in his office. Arielle always knew he was hiding things from her, but it became so regular that she didn't even bother to find out what anymore.
Personality:  Arielle is conscientious, quiet and polite in front of strangers; although this is her general nature, she is also courageous, friendly and loyal. She would never openly choose to hurt another being or creature, and has a very caring and gentle personality. She has a hard time saying "no" to people, and hates to hurt their feelings, which is why she often ends up upsetting or depressing herself because of her selflessness. She also never makes a promise unless she can keep it; she is used to the fact people never seem to do the same when the situation is reversed. Arielle is also known for being very smart; she spent a lot of time with her tutors as a child.
Magic Vessel:  She has a locket she wears around her neck, featuring a bright emerald in the centre. The locket not only means a lot to her, since it is the only thing she has left of her beloved mother. Arielle is scared that if she loses this locket, she'll lose the scraps left of her mother; their is a picture of her inside the locket. The Vessel represents Peace and Nature, Arielle's most important interests, and allows her to control the power of nature if she uses it properly.
Code:  Journey
Other:  Her father is the king of Eridani.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you guys want to start?)

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Don't start!! I want to join

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
DO NOT START

Hi

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
I just am not doing it  do not wait for me

Hi

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

what instrument do you play

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

The Million Pages Thread

Boyfriend ?

latest videos