Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Moment That It All Starts (Open Roleplay/ Advance Roleplayers)

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Name: Damen Solis

Species: Norff

Height: 6'4

Weight: 136 LBS

Looks: Damen, despite his age, has long, grey-white hair. It has gone grey from the trauma of the Prizraki Incident. He wears a white tunic and black dress pants, occasionally adding in a long white robe and a Plague Doctor's mask (the kind with the beak). He is a slim man with no noticeable facial hair. He has normal build, aside from being a bit lanky.

What kingdom are you from: Prizraki (If you'll allow it it to be added, trust me, I'll give backstory. If not, it'll be changed.)

Bio: Prizraki, a desecrated and destroyed makeshift kingdom, known of by far too few. The inhabitants are were the outcasts of society, the ones that knew something was afoot, but whom none would listen to. Among these people was a Preacher named Aven Solis, a kind-hearted man, whose wife was was stricken ill, and died within the first week of their child, Damen's life. Eventually, a mysterious force caught vision of the small settlement. Seeing that the inhabitants knew far too much, extreme magical weapons were used to obliterate the community, and leave the cursed population as horrifically mutilated genetic mishaps. All but one citizen either fell victim to the curse or died, the now fully grown Damen Solis had survived. His sanity torn to pieces, Damen set out to fulfill the work that his father never could.

The work of Salvation.

Personality: Damen has barely a shred of sanity left, enough to function, and enough to cooperate with others, but not nearly enough to be perfect. Damen is wildly obsessive on his work of "Salvation" and of "Mercy." However he sacrifices his ability to control himself, and to focus on much else.

Magic Vessel: The spirit inhabiting Damen's vessel is the spirit of Salvation and Hope. He named the "blessed" weapon "Annabelle," after his childhood friend and soon-to-be wife who was killed in the Prizraki Tragedy. The weapon is a miniature magical energy canon, to be used by wearing it on his right arm as though it were a sleeve. It is marked with the bloody stain of a victim of the Prizraki Tragedy's hand, imprinted as his remaining life was taken by Damen as an act of mercy. The vessel is marked with the phrase, "Let the light shine through."

Code: Journey

Other: N/A
( realKnuckles you're accepted, but please make a female character. Also if you could please change your characters height, Norff's are not normally that tall unless if they are half breeds. The "Prizraki Tradedy" seems intresting so I will allow it.

Peppypepsi sorry but you are not accepted)

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXxkittykatxXx" wrote:

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Name: Damen Solis

Height: 6'0

Weight: 136 LBS

Looks: Damen, despite his age, has long, grey-white hair. It has gone grey from the trauma of the Prizraki Incident. He wears a white tunic and black dress pants, occasionally adding in a long white robe and a Plague Doctor's mask (the kind with the beak). He is a slim man with no noticeable facial hair. He has normal build, aside from being a bit lanky.

What kingdom are you from: Prizraki (If you'll allow it it to be added, trust me, I'll give backstory. If not, it'll be changed.)

Bio: Prizraki, a desecrated and destroyed makeshift kingdom, known of by far too few. The inhabitants are were the outcasts of society, the ones that knew something was afoot, but whom none would listen to. Among these people was a Preacher named Aven Solis, a kind-hearted man, whose wife was was stricken ill, and died within the first week of their child, Damen's life. Eventually, a mysterious force caught vision of the small settlement. Seeing that the inhabitants knew far too much, extreme magical weapons were used to obliterate the community, and leave the cursed population as horrifically mutilated genetic mishaps. All but one citizen either fell victim to the curse or died, the now fully grown Damen Solis had survived. His sanity torn to pieces, Damen set out to fulfill the work that his father never could.

The work of Salvation.

Personality: Damen has barely a shred of sanity left, enough to function, and enough to cooperate with others, but not nearly enough to be perfect. Damen is wildly obsessive on his work of "Salvation" and of "Mercy." However he sacrifices his ability to control himself, and to focus on much else.

Magic Vessel: The spirit inhabiting Damen's vessel is the spirit of Salvation and Hope. He named the "blessed" weapon "Annabelle," after his childhood friend and soon-to-be wife who was killed in the Prizraki Tragedy. The weapon is a miniature magical energy canon, to be used by wearing it on his right arm as though it were a sleeve. It is marked with the bloody stain of a victim of the Prizraki Tragedy's hand, imprinted as his remaining life was taken by Damen as an act of mercy. The vessel is marked with the phrase, "Let the light shine through."

( realKnuckles you're accepted, but please make a female character. Also if you could please change your characters height, Norff's are not normally that tall unless if they are half breeds. The "Prizraki Tradedy" seems intresting so I will allow it.

Peppypepsi sorry but you are not accepted)

((Okay, but I should probably warn you, I'm REALLY bad at playing female characters.))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
((Also, my character doesn't really need a female to "balance himself out," so is it an option not to make a female? I will if I have to, but as I said, I've never been able to play females well.))

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
( Well give it a try :3 )

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elaine Canterbury

Height: 5'8

Weight: 122 LBS

Looks: Long, curly blonde hair, and blue eyes. She often wears very formal and elegant clothing. She is normal build for a female.

What kingdom are you from: Monoceros.

Bio: Elaine was born in Monoceros to a wealthy family. Ever since she was born, she was catered to, and the world was her oyster. She never cared for others and constantly looked out for number one. She completed formal schooling and decided not to go further, after all she had nothing to worry about, right?

Personality: Cold and greedy, Elaine wants everything for herself, and she doesn't care who she steps on to get it. 

Magic Vessel: None

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Hold "x" Key Without Breathing Game

Slap The Keyboard :p

ice cream for free -moved

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Good Night! is it Night there now?

latest videos