Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"RolePlayer" wrote:

##### #### ########
#### ##
####### ####
###### ## ### #### black hair #### ######## ###-#### ####. ## ## #,# ##, ######## #### ### ### ###, ### ###### ##### ####### ### ### ## ######## #### ###. ## ### #### #### ##########, ### ## ### ## ##### ##### #### ## ######.

##########.

Bio: His mother died when he was only four, and he lived with his father and his little sister, Catherine, who fell very ill about a month before he started school, and tragically died at eight years old. He has lived alone with his father ever since.

Personality: He has a very mysterious character, and tends not to speak very often, unless he is asked a question, or it is a subject he is particularly interested in. Sometimes, he has sudden temper rushes, and when he begins to feel protective and trusting towards someone, it's because they have proved their trust, (or for any other reason he would think suitable) he would go to great measures to look out for them.

Code: Charmed

Other: None

(Not accepted.........  ur not really experienced

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

( Has hollybl2468 posted here since my post? because i cant really post again, since my character asked her a question xD)
 (Nope)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"RolePlayer" wrote:

##### #### ########
#### ##
####### ####
###### ## ### #### black hair #### ######## ###-#### ####. ## ## #,# ##, ######## #### ### ### ###, ### ###### ##### ####### ### ### ## ######## #### ###. ## ### #### #### ##########, ### ## ### ## ##### ##### #### ## ######.

##########.

Bio: His mother died when he was only four, and he lived with his father and his little sister, Catherine, who fell very ill about a month before he started school, and tragically died at eight years old. He has lived alone with his father ever since.

Personality: He has a very mysterious character, and tends not to speak very often, unless he is asked a question, or it is a subject he is particularly interested in. Sometimes, he has sudden temper rushes, and when he begins to feel protective and trusting towards someone, it's because they have proved their trust, (or for any other reason he would think suitable) he would go to great measures to look out for them.

(by the way, she is really experienced, I've roleplayed with her before and shes amazing. just thought I'd say smile )

~earth707~

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar

"RolePlayer" wrote:

##### #### ########
#### ##
####### ####

##########.

(Sorry, for some reason when I put in the picture it all went wrong, the previous page has my form, and none of it is filtered. smile )

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"RolePlayer" wrote:

"RolePlayer" wrote:

##### #### ########
#### ##
####### ####

##########.

(Sorry, for some reason when I put in the picture it all went wrong, the previous page has my form, and none of it is filtered. smile )

(OK if earth says your experienced then your accepted)

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
(Thanks! smile )

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Your character can already be in the coffe shop)
Cassie leaded them into the starbucks.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(maybe you could step in on my character, Clara, if you read previous posts, you'll know what's happening. its just holly hasnt replied to my post so, maybe you could interrupt?)

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

(maybe you could step in on my character, Clara, if you read previous posts, you'll know what's happening. its just holly hasnt replied to my post so, maybe you could interrupt?)
  (Thats better.......just say somthing like "Duh!.....Shes a caster" to her but you dont have to)

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
(Ok.)

Amos sat in the corner, watching the endless queue of customers, his hands in his pockets. All that was on his table was an untouched glass of water, the ice-cube slowly melting as if he had been holding a candle over it. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos