Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
(oh, ok smile )

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
"She can come with me," Amos spoke loudly, staring coldly at the girl Clara was clinging to with  icy eyes - as if he were almost annoyed with her, for the little girl being so attracted to her. He held his palm out to the little girl and knelt down to get to eye level with her.
"I know this girl," he said grimly. "And someone's after her. I know where she can hide."

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara fixed her gaze on the boy, looking into his piercing eyes, her own widened. "How do you know?" she whispered, smiling timidly at him, as if he'd already gained her trust. She looked back at Shiralee with anxiousness. "I'll be okay with him," she said, clinging onto the boy's hand. "He knows me."

~earth707~

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie walked up to the ordering station "I'll have a Cinnimon Frappuccino" she said calmly "That will be ten dollars" Cassie pulled out a 20 dollar bill and was given the change. She waited at the large table while the others ordered.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
Amos took one last glance at the girl named 'Shiralee' and was gone, Clara skipping along beside him clinging as tightly as her small hand could mange onto his. When they were a fair distance away he knelt down in front of Clara again. "You have completely gained my trust," he told her, taking one of her hands and holding it tightly. "Now wherever you go, I go. I promise. I'll help you hide from this man."

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Like my shadow?" Clara asked quietly, smiling the same timid smile. Then she gasped and hid her eyes. "He's coming, he's coming! It's my senses again, help me Amos!" 
She leapt behind him, gripping onto his jacket. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
"Yes, like your shadow," he smiled at her. Then she gasped, and muttered something he couldn't hear, running around to grab his jacket. "We're getting out of here," he murmured. Scooping up Clara into his arms - she weighed barely more than a small cat-  he started running, not stopping until he was out of breath. "We're going in there," he said, putting Clara down and walking her into Starbucks. There was a girl grabbing some food, surrounded by a few others. He was immediately alerted. "Another caster," he murmured. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie grabed her coffe and sat down.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
"Excuse me." Amos walked up slowly to the girl, Clara following him like a small puppet. "But do you know any hotels or places to stay for the night?"

(that's you :PSiLlY smile )

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ummmmm I believe theres an inn down the road" Cassie said. She sipper her coffee and watched the people outside.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

random

Rate the signature above you!

The impossible quiz

where did u find kidzworld

latest videos