Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, where is it?" He repeated. He looked around the street. "I've never been here you know."

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

(I need to wait for Roleplayer to come on before I can post again Frustrated )
  (*Clicks Pause Button* wait till Roleplayer gets on)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
(I'm on!)

Amos looked down at Clara. "Don't worry, we're going to the inn now." He looked up at Caster and Cassie. "We'll follow you, if you don't mind," he said coolly. Without waiting for a response, he took Clara's hand again, and began walking down the road, only stopping to wait for Cassie to show the way. 

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Where are we ? ) 

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
(Cassie has just told Amos where an inn is, because he needs to help a little girl, Clara, who has no one or nowhere to go to. Maybe you could come with us.)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure ! )

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
All the way they walked, Clara clung onto Amos's hand, and beamed up at him as if he were the creator of humankind. 
"Are we nearly there?" she whispered, playing her game of no stepping on the cracks, skipping from one square to another. "Because I'm hungry."

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee pursed her lips at the slightest as her snow white hair curled and slid around her bare shoulders, her expression hardening and features intensifying as she settled her gaze upon the boy, Amos. "I shall come, also ..." she whispered lowly, her eyes barely flickering nor blinking at the slightest. #... If, you don't mind, of course", she said calmly, sensing Casper move closer to the group from behind. "I'll follow. Can't have too many allies ... right?" he spoke to Clara, although it was more of a statement than a question. As he returned his gaze to Amos, he flexed his fingers slightly, unfurling them from their fist, which he had formed due to the unknown presence he had felt from the dark of the woodlands. As he moved his black, leather jacket further over his shoulders, he allowed his lips to curl up into a smirk, and his eyes to glow their frightening yellow. A thick snake slowly wrapped around his left arm and moved around his neck, it's slit pupils flashing in the different angles of the light, whilst it's tongue flickered dangerously from the gap of it's mouth.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
"Just stay away from her, okay?" Amos snarled, his alertness high, due to the strangers' presence. "I know what she's hiding from - who she's hiding from. She trusts me. Don't you Clara?" He looked into her wide, frightened eyes, suddenly realizing he'd made a mistake. She could say 'no'. Then these people could take her away, and his promise to her mother would be dust. 

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(roleplayer, i'm on!)

Clara nodded, smiling slightly when Casper spoke to her, remembering him from not too long ago. Then she stiffened a little when she heard Amos hiss at them. "They're my friends," she whispered, tugging on his hand to make him stop. "They're nice. Don't shout at them."

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos