Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright were here" Cassie said. She pointed at an inn owned by a rich family. "Pay isn't gonna be easy though" she sighed.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
"It's fine," Amos said smoothly, slowly reaching his hand into his pocket and drawing out the glinting coins, tossing them in the air and catching them in the other hand. "I was waiting for this."
He realized he shouldn't have said that. So far people thought he had just found Clara and offered to find her a place to stay, but why would he have all these coins ready himself if he had a home? He had almost just given away what he was doing.
"I was planning to stay at an inn with a friend, but he couldn't make it," he lied quickly, covering up for himself. He thought he saw Clara look at him, with doubt in her eyes, or it may have just been a smile. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey once you gey checked wanna go back to my house? My dining room is huge" Cassie said smiling.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara looked up at Cassie with a look of complete admiration for this girl. It was her senses, telling her. "I'm Clara," she smiled faintly, staring up at the girl. "What's your name?"

~earth707~

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
Amos felt an instant surge of jealousy and hate wash over him, leaving him like a fish on dry land when Clara smiled at the girl. He was already becoming too protective of her. He had to stop.
"Her name's Cassie," he answered quickly. The anger was clear in his voice.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah we were just wondering if you wanted to join out circle" Cassie said "You know the more the people that stronger they become?" she tried to upset him anymore.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee returned the genuine smile to Clara, studying the young girl's beautiful features. It was her bright emerald eyes that deeply caught her attention, since it displayed all her emotion and thought. It was what showed her incredible intelligence and knowledge, her inner beauty and amazing intuition. "He's not a danger to either of you ...", she promised gently, referring to Casper, whose eyes were gradually fading to a reassuring blue. "... I promise". Even the eyes of the snake around Casper's neck and arm began to soften at his will, the slit pupils becoming less hard in appearance.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara smiled looking up at Amos. "See?" she told him, attempting to hide her sense of admiration at Shiralee's calmness and sense of control. I wish I could be like her when she's older, she thought willingly. Then she looked at Amos slowly. "Amos," she whispered, afraid of what his reaction would be to her question. "Could I stay with Shiralee and Casper?" She bit her lip, looking down at the floor, but managing a hopeful smile at Shiralee, sparkles dancing in her eyes, full of hope. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
RolePlayer
RolePlayer
StarStar
Amos felt a heavy weight in his stomach the moment Clara uttered those words. He saw Clara dart a small smile in Shiralee's direction and pinched the bridge of his nose. What was the point of sticking to his promise anyway? Clara's mother was dead. So was her father. The promise had no further purpose to stay. "If you wish," he said quietly, looking at Shiralee's transfixing, deep ocean eyes, filled with intimate jealousy. "And if she wishes."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee couldn't help but smile at the slightest, settling her gaze upon Amos again. "I'll take care of her", she promised calmly, taking a step towards Clara. "Something tells me she's good at it herself", she whispered gently, allowing her lips to curl up into a smile, her blue eyes softening further as she stood next to the young girl.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Room on the Broom

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

latest videos