Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara squeaked with delight as she watched what Casper was doing. "This is incredible!" she repeated, hugging herself with glee and delight. "Look Shiralee, look!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee smiled widely at Clara's enthusiasm, tucking a string of the girl's hair behind her ear with her free hand. Casper removed a few boxes of ice-cream/ice-blocks from the open freezer, brushing the ice from the surface in a calm motion, which revealed the text, 'Magnum' and 'Drumstick'. In a silent movement, he settled the boxes on the wooden dining table, brushing the thin layer of dust from the corner. This house didn't look brand new, even if it was as modern as it appeared. His yellow eyes hardened as he stared into the distant hallway, a blank and hostile expression spread over his face.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Unable to contain herself, Clara trotted over to the freezer and looked around inside it, to be filled with delight and excitement at it's contents. Ice-cream, sauces, foods of all incredibility, most of which she'd never even tried. She pulled her head out of the fridge, beaming. Then she yawned. Quickly covering up her mistake she protested: "I'm not tired! I can stay up longer, I can!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll give you a few hours", Shiralee agreed with a smile, amused at Clara's words. Although she would've liked to say the young girl could stay up as long as she wanted, part of her knew Clara needed her rest. "Pick one", she said, her smile growing slightly as she handed a box of ice-creams to the ten-year-old. As she pulled a beige hair-tie from around her wrist, she placed her hair up in a casual ponytail, feeling a sense of relief as the cool air came in contact with the back of her neck. "Are you alright, Casper?" she asked calmly, her voice toned with slight concern at his silence and hard gaze. "I'm fine", he replied, although it was partly a lie, and he could tell Shiralee knew that much. A low sigh escaped her lips but she nodded and returned the smile upon her face as she glanced over at Clara.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara beamed at Shiralee, overtaken by admiration and affection. "I'd like...that one." Her small finger was directed towards the double chocolate chip with scoops of vanilla. Then she noticed Casper's grim expression. "Are you okay?" she asked worriedly, her tone showing huge signs of anxiousness. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee handed Clara the ice-cream she'd chosen, returning her gaze to Casper again. "It's nothing", he lied, moving to stand outside. He closed the door behind him almost immediately, watching the lights of the huge pool in the distance. The truth was, it was so many things. For one, it was Cassie. He had felt something for her, since the first day he met her, and yet things didn't seem to go anywhere. But it was more than just that. It was his entire past that was bothering him, and this large, expensive, luxury house was just another reminder of it all. After mentally convincing himself not to think of everything, he turned and pressed his palm against the front door again, ready to push it open. That was when he heard something. A stick or branch crunching under the impact of someone's shoe. And since he and Shiralee had promised to protect Clara, he moved towards the sound, the snake around his neck taking it's full form once again.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara nodded, still unreassured as Casper spoke. She smiled gratefully at Shiralee, taking the ice-cream. Then she heard it. The sickening sound. It was so familiar, that foot, stepping on the twig - all those years ago it had sounded identical. That sound was fresh in her mind, fresh and crisp. The ice-cream fell to the floor, somehow managing to stay upright. She leapt behind Shiralee, breathing fast. "He's coming back for me,"she whispered, clutching onto Shiralee's arm. "It's him...it's him..." She suddenly went quiet. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"He's not getting anywhere near you", Shiralee said in what was barely a whisper, clutching Clara's hands from behind as she stood defensively in front of her. "Run", she managed to say, urging the young girl up the stairs. "Run and hide", she insisted, leading Clara up the stairs, glancing back repeatedly as if she expected to see a man standing in the hallway.

Casper felt a surge of energy flood through him as he lunged at the figure between the trees, smashing the man into the nearest tree. A few branches snapped under the impact of his body weight, but the trunk itself was strong and thick, causing a drop of blood to roll down the side of the stranger's face. "Who are you?" Casper demanded, keeping the firm grip around the man's neck. "What business is it of yours?" the man responded, rapidly sliding out of Casper's hands, sending a punch to his nose. 

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara didn't hesitate to obey Shiralee, racing up the stairs, heart thumping five times faster than usual. She looked back once, to see the face from her nightmares. Hunter Jones. 
"Shiralee, it's him," she squeaked in horror and shock. Her speed up the stairs increased as the shrill screech of police cars rang in her ears.

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper leapt upon the man, crashing him down onto the ground in a rapid movement. "Run!" he shouted to Clara and Shiralee, his eyes glowing their fierce yellow as the snake around his neck reappeared, flickering it's tongue threateningly at the man, who was now lying back on the floor. Casper kept his fingers tied around the man's throat, although it wasn't tight enough to suffocate him. "Stay down. This snake has paralysing venom", he warned.

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

No need....

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos