Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"He killed my parents," Clara whispered, as they arrived in the attic. "He murdered them. I can't let him get away."

~earth707~

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie walked next to Casper she summoned a storm. She focused trying to get a bolt of lightning to strike him without hurting Casper. She created a knife and slashed Him in the back while Casper strangled him.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie watched as Casper pinned the man to the ground. Blood stained her knife.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry, Clara. We won't", Shiralee assured, glancing down the stairs, her expression painted with concern. She cringed slightly as the knife sliced through the man's back, squeezing Clara's hand at the slightest as a sign of comfort.

"Wait!" Casper ordered, holding up a hand to keep Cassie from cutting the man again. His loosened grip around the man's neck was enough to hold him down, but not to choke him, which was quite perfect. "This is Clara's decision", he pointed out, climbing to his feet in a slow motion. As the man scrambled to escape, he held him down with his foot, placing half his weight on the man's back to keep him down.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara buried her face in Shiralee's jacket as so not to watch the viciousness going on. She looked up as Casper uttered those words. She held onto Shiralee's hand tightly.
"Don't #### me," the man begged, writhing on the floor, attempted to escape. "I have children!"
At first, Clara had been ready to let him die, but when she heard those words, she hesitated slightly. She remembered how she felt, growing up alone, only having met them when she was 3 months old. Of course Diana and Quane - sooner Eddie had been there, but Diana and Quane bullied her - and Eddie was only a baby, not even a brother, a cousin. She clutched Shiralee's hand tighter. If she let him go, he would hunt her again, ready to #### her. She could finish it now. "I can't do it," she whispered in Shiralee's ear, stretching up on her tiptoes to reach. Then she looked at the man with compete anger and hatred. "Do it," she nodded at Casper, hiding her face in Shiralee's jacket. 

It all seemed to happen in slow motion after that. The man pulled out a pistol, aiming it directly at Clara, who stood there, frozen.
"Get off me, or she dies," he growled as Clara backed into the wall. "I have a very good shot, trust me." His hands were gripped like iron-fists around the gun, he wasn't going to let go of it very easily.
"Shiralee...help..." Clara murmured, squeezing her eyes shut. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Emery Adams
Looks: 
Bio: Emery's mom had her when she was only a teenager.She was going to have a abortion until the Adams took her in.She always was the quiet one in the family. When her adopted father drowned she accidentally caused a cat to turn the color blue.She now is kind of popular but not stuck up at all.She hangs with her sis quite a lot. She quickly learned that her biological mom was a witch 
Personality: She is a bit of a jock type.She is the star of the girls soccer team but tries to hide it from  all the new kids because she is afraid they will assume she is stuck up.She is quiet but very smart.She is kind of clumsy.
Code: Charmed
Other: She always dreamed of meeting her biological mom

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted but we have to wait for Holly)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Got it but do you want to make a private Rp about this topic.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

(Got it but do you want to make a private Rp about this topic.)
 (Yes)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who makes it.)

My two Epic Quote are:

Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

dreams vs reality

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

Rate the signature above you!

What to do if I can't date?

latest videos