Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee knew what she had to do. She had made a promise, and when she made a promise, she never broke it. Everything happened so fast then. As her motherly instincts took over, she pushed Clara aside and leapt in front of her, flinching slightly as the bullet hit her chest. At first her ears rang with the sound of the gunshot, but then everything seemed to go into a silent, slow motion.

Casper's body became weak as the bullet hit his friend's chest. The man scrambled to his feet, but Casper managed to lock his arms around his neck. If you would do this to a 10 year old girl, you don't deserve children. At that moment, he allowed his fingertips to burn and singe with flames. The power would come with a consequence, for his hands would be scarred with the remains of the fire ... but if Shiralee could take a bullet for Clara, he could take a few burns for her. The man struggled, but his hair and clothes caught with burning flames of reds, oranges and even blues. And as the man's body was completely covered with burns, Casper dragged him a few feet to the verandah, and tossed him into the private pool.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie ran up to Sharaliee "Is she breathing?" she said pressing her head agenst her chest. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper moved back to Shiralee, placing his index finger on her neck as he felt for a pulse. "She's still alive", he nodded, which he already knew since her eyes were wide open and her uneven breathing was completely audible. "We have to get out of here ... If he has others or helpers, they'll come after us. He knew where he was, and therefore he's tracking us somehow. We have to find a place less obvious", he said, picking Shiralee's limp body up in his arms. "Clara, follow me", he spoke clearly, standing near her in case she needed him.

SPOILER

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Gtg)
Cassie followed.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Shiralee!" Clara's scream echoed into the night, clear like the gunshot. She glanced up as Casper spoke, gasping for breath and relief as she heard his words. 'She's alive.'
"I want to stay with Shiralee," she said stubbornly, kneeling by her protector and clutching onto her hand, putting it to her own cheek. It was ice-cold. Worried, Clara gently dropped Shiralee's limp hand, staring hard into her ocean eyes. Then she looked at Casper. "Okay," she barely whispered, her voice hoarse and unrecognizable. Still trembling, she stood up, her whole body shaking with fear and shock, her teeth chattering. Slowly, she followed Casper,occasionally glancing anxiously Shiralee as they walked on. Please be okay, Shiralee. Please be okay.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(How can I jump in?)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're taking her with us ... I know someone that might be able to help", Casper assured, carrying Shiralee outside, and making sure Clara was near him at the same time. Her blood seeped between his fingers, staining his hands, wrists and even his clothes. "It's going to be okay", he said, although even as he spoke, he wasn't sure himself. Shiralee responded in what was barely a whisper, her eyes fluttering open slightly. "You don't know that, Casper', she forced a faint smile.
"We're going to get there in time", he assured, although he wasn't completely assuring her ... he was assuring himself.

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Is she going to die?" Clara asked, trembling slightly, hearing her words falter as she spoke. She quickly wiped away a blossoming tear, but within a second another one was slipping down her cheek. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie looked at her "She will live if we get help" she said

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time-skip?#

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

Is religion good or bad?

latest videos