Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red slid anxiously at the back of the group,her fingertips trembling with the sense of magic. She gritted her teeth and narrowed her green eyes, fiddling with the end f her long red ponytail.

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper curled his fingers around the smoothly carved, lion head door-knocker, barely even flinching as the cold brass came in contact with his already cool skin. Once, then twice, and finally three times, he knocked upon the door, moving a step back as he waited for some kind of response. The door opened in a matter of seconds, and a middle-aged woman of African descent emerged, revealing the several beaded charms around her left wrist. She had a tall, muscular and athletic figure, and her hair was braided with colourful hair-ties, beads and clips. She wore a simple black shirt with a pair of navy jeans, and some canvas sneakers, which were personally decorated with notes in Sharpie and squares of colourful fabric. She hesitated for a moment, but then opened the door further as she took notice of Shiralee's limp, bleeding body. "Come in".

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai had remained quiet for most of the time, but followed Casper into the house, moving cautiously and not letting his guard down. He stepped out of the foyer into what looked like a study. Kai looked at the lady who had let them in, figuring she was a witch.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Casper glanced over at Clara and the others.
The woman's gaze settled upon Kai almost immediately, her brown eyes blazing with urgency. "Stop! Step away from that desk!" she commanded, her colourful braids slipping around her neck like dangerous snakes. She outstretched a hand, pushing him aside slightly before laying her open hands on the carved wood. Before her was an open, leather-bound book, it's antique yellow pages displaying that the book itself was more than decades old. "Do you know how dangerous this thing is in the wrong hands?" she asked, stopping when there was no response.
"I didn't think so". 
Her fingers brushed against the written words across the page as she searched for what she required, before she gently flipped through the rest of the book, and finally stopped, finding what she had been looking for.
"I can tell you I'm not any kind of witch, boy", she said, practically reading his mind, merely by briefly glancing at Kai's face. "There ain't any name that can explain what I am", she trailed off as she lifted the book from the desk, turning to face the others. "Place those candles around the bed, and lay down the girl", she ordered, watching as Casper proceeded to do so.
"Will this work, Sulla?" he asked.
She didn't smile. "Do you ever doubt my apple pie?"
He shook his head.
She watched as Casper moved away from Shiralee, who was now settled on the bed, surrounded by flickering candles. The scent of cinnamon and coconut wafted up her nostrils as she strode closer to the candles, placing a black feather upon the first, and watching it gradually burn.
"Good. Then don't you dare doubt me".

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I'm going to pray for you, Shiralee," Clara whispered, barely audible, and leaned back, closing her eyes. She seemed to be murmuring something, but no audible words escaped her lips. When she was finished, she curled up into the tiniest ball, rocking to and fro, gently. Her hand clutched at Casper's as the woman looked down at the bleeding girl. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Sulla closed her eyes and began to speak. "From Light of Dark, I call you now. Return the Life. Stall the Death. Heal the wounded with each breath", she chanted loudly, three times over at least. The burning feather continued to burn, disintegrating slowly into ash. Then Sulla was shouting. "Van ### van Dark, ek noem jou nou! Die standaard van die lewe! Stalletjie die dood! Genees die gewonde met elke asem!" Her voice grew louder and louder by each word, her fingers still against the page of the book. Her eyes remained shut firmly, as if part of her was afraid that if she opened them the chant would falter. "Light of Light! Dark of Dark! End the Dark and Light this spark!" And then the candles around Shiralee strengthened, rushing up into walls of flame that hid her body from view. As the flames died, and Sulla closed the book, Shiralee was breathing perfectly, and her eyes were wide, shining their ocean blue.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Shiralee!" Clara squeaked in shock and relief. A smile formed across her face. Then she looked at Sulla. Surprising everyone, before she ran to Shiralee, she went to Sulla, embracing her largely. "Thank you," she whispered, looking up into the woman's eyes, her own glinting happily. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Managing to conceal her shock, Sulla stared down at the young girl. "You're welcome, child. It's what I'm here for", she finally responded, her eyes lightening at the slightest as ######## gradually moved to the edge of the bed, staggering to her feet; she was aided by Casper.
"Thank you", she spoke to Sulla, although her eyes and expression said that without the words needing to come from her mouth.
A knock came from outside the door.
Sulla could recognise that knock anywhere.
She urged the others up the staircase without hesitation.
"Up in the attic!" she whispered lowly, her eyes blazing once again.
Casper grabbed Shiralee and Clara's hands, throwing them ahead of him into the room. Once everyone but Sulla was inside, he closed the door.
Sulla moved back towards the front door. She was sure of who it was. Deep in her heart and soul, she completely knew who it was.
But she wasn't sure if she was hiding the others because she wanted to conceal them, or because she didn't want them to hear.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie sat in the corner looking at Casper's amazing face (Lol.) She sighed "You'll never be mine" she said.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Which kind of peanut butter do you prefer?

the Amanda Todd story

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

What song is stuck in your head?

Rate the band above you