Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai moved into the room and watched her close the door. He stepped away from everyone else so that they weren't cramped, waiting By the door. Kai moved Atiic, looking at different Grimoires that were scattered throughout the room.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I'm scared," Clara whispered, clutching at Shiralee's arm. Below, the faint sound of a man talking could be heard. She could only #### ### a few words. Alone. Remember. With you. They made no sense.

~earth707~

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie heard Clara "We will protect you" she said.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(I wasn't invited? Frown)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

(I wasn't invited? ###
# (LOL! sorry make your form.......)

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red reached into her pocket in complete darkness and opened her palm. She twisted a tiny silver ball and murmured something un audible. The thing grew to a goofball size and began to glow slightly, giving off a faint glow into where she was. Far from the door, the others were across the room and she in a cobwebbed, musty corner. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai looked back at the others and opened up one of the books that has seen its share of the world. He ripped the page he was looking for from the book before he returned the book to the shelf. Kai folded the aged paper and put it in his back pokcet.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red looked around her. The attic was surrounded and carpeted by old books. She stepped around silently flipping pages slowly so they didn't unsettle dust. She squinted to see the faded ink. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
As a luminescent light flooded through the entire attic, a screaming roar sounded, one that sounded both inhuman and threatening. 
Casper's messy black hair whipped back in the rough wind, the same effect occurring to almost everyone else. 
The light gradually faded, and the roaring died, a moment before Casper snatched the thin yellow page from Kai. "Do you have any idea how powerful this is?" he snapped lowly, holding up the book in the other hand. He slammed both down against an old desk, the sound barely audible against the carved wood. "Don't touch anything in here. That goes for everyone", he stated, his hard expression slowly softening at the slightest as he glanced back towards the attic door.
Shiralee held Clara tightly as if she were afraid the young girl might fly away in the fading wind, another occasion on which her "motherly instincts" took over. "We're going to be okay", she soothed.

Downstairs, the man, most commonly referred to as Zander, stopped almost as soon as the roaring boomed in his ears. Arching an eyebrow, he watched Sulla with a questioning expression. "This is the part where you imply a giant cat is roaming throughout your attic", he pointed out, forcing himself to avoid smiling. 
Sulla scolded him like a misbehaving child, mostly to get out of the possibility she could give the others away. Fortunately for them, you could never tell when Sulla lied; not even in her eyes. "What goes on in that attic up there is none 'a your business. You think the spirits want you trailing sarcasm about their little arguments?" 
Zander waved away the subject almost immediately. "Let us return to our previous conversation and leave their business be then, shall we?" And they were off the subject just like that.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red put the book down as a booming roar ran through her ears, leaving a slight ring. The man downstairs froze. She froze along with him. " Kai!" She hissed accusingly, " not cool!" She rolled her eyes and her glow globe disappeared. She made her way over to the door, making as little sund as she could

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with M.

Words that start with M.

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

who loves the braves? or tell me your fav ...