Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie smiled "I love you too" she said. She pulled him back in. She never wanted to leave his side. "He have to keep each other safe" she said. Before she knew it she was already attached to him. She pulled away "Now lets go catch up with Shiralee and Clara" she said.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper lifted Cassie up onto his back. "Hold on". He concentrated deeply, and a pair of black wings sprouted from his back, straight through his shirt. He unfolded his wings, and lifted up from the ground, soaring over the treetops with Cassie on his back.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie smiled as her red hair flickered in the wind. She watched as the landscape rolled by. She loved how the wings on Casper's back blended with the night sky. Cassie gripped his shoulders.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper soared downwards as he spotted Shiralee and Clara below them, huddled in a corner of the darkness, between the trees. The men must have given up and turned back; at least he hoped so. Shiralee had lit a fire before them, the flickering flames dancing in blues, reds and oranges. Casper felt his body heat as he settled his feet on the ground, the warmth of the fire and Cassie's body against his making him feel more secure and calm.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie snuggled up with him around the fire. She felt very comforted.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper held Cassie close against his chest, preserving warmth between them.
"Don't you be runnin' from me, boy!" a voice scolded him suddenly. Sulla was emerging from the shadows, her decorated braids swaying gently around her oval face. Her milky brown skin was clear but dark, her voice smooth and thick. Hands on her hips, she shot him a look, but it displayed a mixture of concern and relief. "You'll be needing more than a fire to keep you safe from the dark in this world", she said shrewdly, tossing a handful of what appeared to be dust into the flames. They became a mixture of colours - blues, purples, greens, yellows, oranges, reds and even black - all mixed together, repeatedly changing. "It shows your dreams, your fears and desires. Your past and beliefs, everything that makes you who you are. An individual vision amongst the flames, differing to each person. Stare into it. You may find it knows more about you than you do yourselves".

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie looked at Casper. Her eyes showed a refection of the colorful flames. She stared into the flames. It showed a young women nine monthes pregnant. She was with a man who had the same eyes and nose as her. The women had the same Red hair and full lips. Cassie looked at her. That was her mother and father. She couldn't help but watch. Numbers moved around like a timeline. Cassie saw her father out on the pier with a man who resembled the man beating with the Cane. Her eyes widened as the man broke his limbs and threw him into the bay......Drowning him. Cassie felt her eyes fill up with tears. She jumped as the man #### #######. Cassie's mom was carrying a beautiful baby. The flames then returned back to normal. Cassie put her head in Casper's arms. She lyed across the log.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper watched his own life fly by. There was him, in the hospital, the day he was born ... cradled in his mother's loving arms. Tears fought to escape the corners of his eyes, stinging his pale skin. He hadn't seen that before. Then everything rushed by rapidly, past memories of him as a young child, rolling around toy trucks and laughing in his father's arms ... memories of school, where he had been bullied and scarred on so many occasions. And then there was the part he was dreading ... the part of his past he remembered most. A man stood in the middle of the alleyway, firing bullets at Casper's father. It was obvious from their injuries that they had already engaged in a fist-fight, their bodies bloody and bruised. The father dropped on his side, dead, blood spilling out of his mouth and head. The man grabbed hold of the mother, repeatedly punching her and hitting her head against the stone wall, until she herself had fallen too. Then the man approached Casper. The 12-year-old boy was screaming in anguish and fury, his eyes becoming a frightening yellow. A number of deadly snakes revealed themselves from under his sleeves and clothes, lunging themselves at the man, tearing apart his neck. Lightning flashed in the sky, and thunder was loud enough that it almost bursted his eardrums. Casper's power had been unleashed ... and then the vision was gone.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie looked at him "Guess we both have traumatizing pasts" she said. She sat up and sighed "My mom lied to me" Cassie said. "I need to talk to her......Can you take me back to my house?" her voice was hoarse and her throat sore. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure", Casper agreed, blankly staring down at the ground as he rose to his feet. Sulla didn't taker her eyes off him, 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos