Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok we can start now)
Cassie woke up with the sun almost blinding her. The birds whaled. Cassie ripped the sheets off her body and headed downstairs.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex woke up with the weird feeling of her falling... She pulled the covers off her body and went downstairs from that weird dream of hers she had last night. She went down stairs in her pajamas ,or normal clothing...

Jake woke up to the sun blinding him right in the eyes , he squinted for the sun was to bright , he squinted and almost tripped when he got up from his bed... He fixed his bed and then motioned himself down stairs ...

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
In her sleep, Red slimed comfortably. It wasn't the sarcastic smile she usually had plastered to her face like chipped paint, it was a real one. She woke up and saw he sins rays and that smile vanished completely, not a trace left. Nothing would make her mother come back. She sighed and lifted her feet from the bed

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie gobbled down breakfast and went upstairs to shower. She dryed off and got dressed. She wore a simple blue plaid shirt with a black tanktop, skinny jeans and combat boots. She ran a brush through her hair and walked out the door. "Be care-" cassies mom was interrupted by the slamming of the door.  She waited in silence at the bus stop.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Name: Cassie Adams

Looks: 

Bio: Cassie's mother gave birth to Cassie when she was at the young age of 20. Her parents were both wiccans. They ignored rude comments about having a child while they were only engaged. On their wedding day Cassie's mother was married for 4 hours. Cassie's father met a man at the wedding reception that he never have seen in his life. The man said he was his wife's third cousin. He took him out to the nearby pier. He drowned Cassie's father. Before her mother could call the police the man killed himself. Cassie realized that he was a hunter of Casters. She need to protect her baby. Cassie's mother is extreamly over protective. Cassie's mother had to keep her newborn baby safe. Cassie nowadays is known as the "weird girl" at school. The one who always gets rumours spread about her. Things that leave her with only a few friends. Popular people usually avoid her as much as possible.

Personality: Cassie is known as the loser but her self esteem is above average. When she is criticised she doesn't get sad. Cassie loses her temper. Her temper in rather short. If she messed with she either snaps at them or unleashes her powers on them (once even in class.) Because her mom is so strict she has to rebel. For example her mother never lets her use her powers but she uses them for everyday life. When you first look at Cassie she seems to be cold hearted and shows no emotion. Her friends and her mother are the only people who relize that she is a sweet person. She can can be extremely serious at time but when she is just having fun she is amzingly funny. 

Code: Charmed

Other: Has a crush on Casper even though she nows its never gonna happen.

(It is going to happen xD).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

Name: Cassie Adams

Looks: 

Bio: Cassie's mother gave birth to Cassie when she was at the young age of 20. Her parents were both wiccans. They ignored rude comments about having a child while they were only engaged. On their wedding day Cassie's mother was married for 4 hours. Cassie's father met a man at the wedding reception that he never have seen in his life. The man said he was his wife's third cousin. He took him out to the nearby pier. He drowned Cassie's father. Before her mother could call the police the man killed himself. Cassie realized that he was a hunter of Casters. She need to protect her baby. Cassie's mother is extreamly over protective. Cassie's mother had to keep her newborn baby safe. Cassie nowadays is known as the "weird girl" at school. The one who always gets rumours spread about her. Things that leave her with only a few friends. Popular people usually avoid her as much as possible.

Personality: Cassie is known as the loser but her self esteem is above average. When she is criticised she doesn't get sad. Cassie loses her temper. Her temper in rather short. If she messed with she either snaps at them or unleashes her powers on them (once even in class.) Because her mom is so strict she has to rebel. For example her mother never lets her use her powers but she uses them for everyday life. When you first look at Cassie she seems to be cold hearted and shows no emotion. Her friends and her mother are the only people who relize that she is a sweet person. She can can be extremely serious at time but when she is just having fun she is amzingly funny. 

Code: Charmed

Other: Has a crush on Casper even though she nows its never gonna happen.

(It is going to happen xD).

(ok then)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara dropped the plate, biting her lip as it smashed to smithereens and her older sister, Diana, turned around. "You little creep-"
she started, unable to finish her sentence as Clara grabbed up her backpack, and scooted out of the door. Her older brother was still in bed, like her baby brother. 
"Sometimes I wish Hunter would find you!" Diana screamed out of the window, after the small running figure. Clara stopped running when she reached the school gates, breathing fast.

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie got on the bus and sat alone. She waited for the ride to end. She got off a sat on the grass outside the school building alone. The bell rang and people rushed from all angles of the grounds. Cassie walked to her locker.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Look, it's the freak!" The familiar shouts and taunts echoed in Clara's ears as she made her way, slowly across the playground. 
"Hey freak, where's your lunch money?" A boy, only a few years older than her blocked her path. 
"Go away James," she mumbled, trying to push past. 
"I want it," he snarled, pushing her back.#
"I don't have any."
"Don't lie."
"I'm not, honest," Clara almost pleaded, looking frantically for an escape. 
"Oh yeah?"
She felt another push at her shoulders. "Stop it," she said. Don't lose your temper again Clara, remember what happened last time. 
"Give it to me."
"Please James, I don't have any!"
More people had started crowding round, watching the small freak take on the bully. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster sat in the tree on the school grounds swinging his right leg his left leg was stretched out across the branch. He was reading Harry Potter again. He heard the distant bell ringing and waited for it to stop and then he climbed down the tree. The sun was burning down on him is tanned his skin lightly. "Oi Rune! you nerd!" it was James he'd stopped teasing Clara and was now coming for him "Go away." Muttered Caster and he walked inside still reading.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos