Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"Lets go find out" Cassie said. She wispered under her breath "fagae mutae martea, Fagea mutea martea est.......Fire is no weakness." Casper and Cassie became resistant to fire. She walked into the house as the flames created embers on the wood floor. She saw her mom dead on the floor of the kitchen completely covered in burns and blisters. Some parts even charred black. Cassie picked her up and brought her out of the house.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper helped Cassie carry her mother's body outside, laying the corpse down on the ground as they moved far enough from the flames. "I'm sorry", he whispered, hugging Cassie to his chest. "She's in a better place now ..." He felt tears sting his eyes. "With the Angels ... " Every word he spoke was a whisper, growing quieter with each word. "On the endless white shores ..." A tear rolled down his left cheek, burning his pale skin. " ... The oceans of lilies", he whispered quietly.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
It was the gunshot that fully woke Clara - although she had been slightly conscious before being completely roused. It was hard for Clara to see due to the black night - but she knew already - it was 'them'. 
"Shiralee," she gasped, grabbing the girl's arm. "It's them. They've come back." 
Then, she saw it. A man, standing in front of her with a gun. He pulled his finger back on the trigger and -

BANG.

The man fell backwards, to reveal a small boy with dark hair smiling with pride, a pistol in his hand.
"You're very welcome, ladies, to have such excellent service. Ezzelin D'amore at your service, ready for the orders ..."

Clara watched in confusion and bafflement at this young boy, a little older than herself babbling away. He had a London accent, and seemed a little cocky. 

"-of course I largely pride in my work, so neatly done with complete modesty and perfection, thank you very much!"

It was here he ended his rant, and bowed in mock, grinning. Then he saw Clara's confused expression. "Why, 'ello little one, and what brings you and your companion out in this dark night, eh? Bit cold for my taste, although it's very lucky for you that I forced myself out here for a little bit of fresh air, or you'd both be gonners."
He stopped talking, pausing for breath. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie wrapped her hands around him "Now I only have my crazy uncle who harvests t ob acc o" she winced. "I'll call him to pay for a funeral service" Cassie said. She dialed his number "Hey uncle frankwell?" She said "I hate to say this but your sister Margret is dead." She could here him cry "I'll call a funeral service" he said. Frankwell spoke again "I'll try rounding up the rest of the family." Cassie's Family was so distant it was almost impossible to reach them. It was so if a hunter found any of them they would still have family to pass on the existence of Casters. "Thank you" Cassie said  hanging up the phone. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(He reminds me so much of a young boy I used to know :3).

Shiralee blinked momentarily, clearing her blurred vision.
"Thank you, Ezzelin", she blurted out wearily, partially wondering what a 12 year old boy was doing running around with a pistol.
She climbed to her feet after a few moments, brushing her snow white hair away from her face.
"May I ask what you're doing, around the woods?" she enquired politely, staring down at him.
Sulla was watching the young boy also, her expression softening at the slightest.
She still appeared to be a very strong and powerful being, whom no-one would wish to argue or fight with. "Ezzelin D'amore, you may be a smart boy of many talents, but you'll be needing protection, just the same", she said smoothly, placing a velvet pouch in the palm of his hand. It was just one of her many charms, but what made them so impressive was the fact they worked.
Casper rubbed Cassie's shoulder comfortingly. "We'll find who did it", he promised.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
"Shouldn't be that hard...." Cassie said "I know I was another Hunter........Its happening.......They're everywhere" she put her head on his shoulder and said "They won't stop till we're all dead" 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Writer's block ..)

"I won't let them # ### ###, Cassie", Casper promised, his eyes hard with determination and intensity.
"One day, we will stop their kind. Even if we are hunted ... even if they aren't gone during our lifetimes, we will stop them. Our grandchildren, and every generation that comes after us ... to them, I  promise, they will live safe from the Hunters". His expression showed he meant every word he said, and that he intended to protect his family and friends to whatever lengths necessary.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie lifted her head and paused for a moment. She sprang up and hugged him tightly "Thank you" she said quietly in his ear "That means the universe to me"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry about the short post; I'm a little busy at the moment :P).

"You mean the universe to me", Casper whispered in her ear, his yellow eyes glowing again.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie pressed her lips against his. Her eyes shined in the moonlight. "Guess I need a new house" Cassie joked. 

((Better Pic of Cassie: )

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos