Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee wrapped her coat around Clara, hugging her gently to keep her warm as she stepped into the ... place. She had to duck her head down to get inside, which was fortunate she had considered that, or she would have left a painful bruise across her forehead.
Sulla calmly waited outside, still and steady despite the cold winds. She disappeared then, sliding into the darkness of the trees.
Casper soared over the woodlands, staring down at what dwelt below. "Here", he said suddenly, and stopped, recognising that this was the place the others must be hiding; he could sense them.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
It had been about half an hour since she had climbed onto the small mattress Ezzelin had pulled out for her to get to sleep. Every sound was distinctively vague, and she could feel the cold air creeping in silently under the wooden door and filling the room with chill. Something suddenly scuttled across the floor and she jumped slightly, sitting up. 
"Ezzelin?" she whispered, looking at the sleeping boy. "Ezzelin?"
"What?" he huffed getting up wit ha stroppy look. "I'm trying to sleep."
"What was that noise?"
"That? Oh, just the rats."
"Okay. They're basically mice, aren't they?"
"Yeah. Big mice. Now go to sleep."
"Okay. Haven't you got a cat?"
"I did, but they ate it."
Clara stifled a gasp and her hands flew to her mouth. "Will they eat me."
"Na, don't worry. You're under the net with me and Shiralee. Nothing can get you." He gave the little girl a reassuring smile and rolled over in his bed to clasp her hand and comfort her. Clara smiled, and soon drifted off to sleep. Ezzelin yawned, rolled back over and began to snore. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Another half an hour passed. Being a light sleeper, Shiralee's eyes snapped open as she heard a stick crunch outside, followed by another, then a low thump, and silence. Shiralee crawled off the ground, moving to stand outside. She slid out of the place, careful not to disturb the others, watching for a sign of movement. A hand clasped over her mouth, and another grabbed her wrist. "It's alright. It's me, Casper", he assured her, loosening his hand from over her mouth. Shiralee inhaled the cool air, breathing silently to calm her heartbeat. Due to the cold atmosphere, a  s mo key  substance escaped from her lips as she exhaled again. The hairs along her arms and the back of her neck rose, prickling against her pale skin.

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
It was around 5:00 am that Ezzelin jumped up in shock, his hand automatically reaching for the pistol under his pillow. He coughed slightly, waving away the ##### consuming his cave. He could smell burning - every sense of his intensifying massively. The place was on fire. 
"Out this way!" he yelled, grabbing Clara's hand. She woke up hazily, rubbing at her eyes. "I feel so ill..." she said quietly. She looked ill. She was shivering, her skin was a ghostly pale white - almost green, and her eyes had dark rings around them. 
"Shiralee!" Ezzelin yelled, looking for the older girl. "Help us! Clara's ill, and we have to get out fast!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the delayed reply).

Shiralee felt every bone in her body tense as she heard Ezzelin shout out. Without so much as a half a second of hesitation, she ran back to the place, the scent of  s mok e  hitting her almost immediately. She reached her hand out to Clara, picking the young girl up in her arms as quickly as she possibly could. The flames licked at her ankles, threatening to burn and scar her white skin.
Casper beckoned to Ezzelin, urging him out of the burning chaos, and although he did not know the boy, he realised he must be a friend of Shiralee or Clara. His eyes had faded to an icy blue, but barely lost their extreme intensity.

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara clung to Shiralee tightly, every muscle in her tiny body tensing in panic. 
"This way!" Ezzelin yelled, following the boy, who he presumed, was the boy named 'Caspar'. 
He ducked out of the entrance, and into the caves again, leading them through winds and passageways, until the reached the bottom of what seemed to be an old well. Ezzelin grabbed a rope attached to the wooden crane above and looked at Clara. "You go first," he said. Clara looked up at Shiralee in distress as Ezzelin took her hand roughly and quickly, speedily fastening the rope around a wooden lever, and pulling the bucket down. He put Clara in the bucket and hopped in after her. "We can both fit in together, it's strong enough to carry us both. Caspar, if you wind this wooden thing around, we'll both go up, and then we can pass the rope and bucket back down to you two. The fire is speeding up, so we have to be quick."

When Clara and Ezzelin were at the top, Ezzelin threw the bucket and rope down without any hesitation whatsoever. Then Clara fell to the ground.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red found her way across the center of the yard, darting here and there, following her nose. The scent of # #### was intense and the heat pressed on her lungs heavily. She caught on words of speech, but couldn't #### ### faces, or voices in the haze of gray. Coughing once she almost crashed into the wooden thing and brought herself nose to nose with the blue eyed Casper. She inhaled sharply and took a step back.

before she herself could react, Clara fell from the wooden things and almost crash landed on her. Instinctively, she caught the tiny figure hurting toward the ground and grunted as she landed. Despite Red's talents, her figure for hiding wasn't strng enought to support the falling girl and they both fell to the ground. 

At least Clara had a slow to her fall, but Red didn't she got up quickly and ignoring the girl in front of her, she called up," Shiralee! Are you up there? "

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Casper turned the wooden wheel rapidly, his steady hands moving effortlessly. "Get in", he glanced over at Shiralee, pulling back up the bucket along the rope as Ezzelin and Clara were out.
She became distracted from her frozen gaze, which trailed after Clara in a look of concern and motherly care. "No, Casper, you'll be left behind!" she was blurting out the words before she even completely realised it.
He shook his head, urging her into the bucket as quickly as he possibly could. "It'll be okay. I'll find a way - just go!" he insisted, his yellow eyes blazing brighter than ever.
Biting down on her bottom lip, she nodded and climbed into the bucket, gripping the edges as she was sent down towards Clara, Ezzelin and Red, the sound of the rusty metal whizzing against the rope screaming in her ears.
As Casper pulled the rope again, the bucket returned to him, close enough to allow him to reach out and draw it closer. "I'll find you again, Cassie. I promise", he whispered in her ear, pressing his lips firmly against hers before helping her into the bucket. He then sent her down also by releasing his grip on the rope, turning the wooden wheel once more. The idea he'd never see any of them again - especially Cassie - gnawed at his heart, causing every bone in his body to ache.

"You didn't really think I'm gonna let ya be the brave ole' hero and let everyone go without ya?" It wasn't really a question, but more of a firm and insistent statement. 
Casper turned slowly, his eyes fixing with Sulla's. "I'm not letting you stay behind if that's what you mean", he said, in a slightly colder tone than he had intended. She was like a mother to him, and he wasn't going to let her sacrifice herself for him. Of course, she wasn't going to let him argue. 
"Casper, you get in that bucket right now or I swear to god I'll beat your ### s there for ya". Her eyes intensified, and her voice showed her words were more of an order than anything. "There ain't no way I'm lettin' you waste the rest o' your life. I love ya too much for that". She softened slightly. "Besides, a simple fire ain't gonna kill me. I've been around for the past hundred or so years and I plan to stick around at least another hundred more".
Casper couldn't help but smile faintly. She looked only in her late thirties or early forties, but that wasn't too surprising considering everything else he'd seen and heard in his life. "Promise me".
She watched him with the same round eyes he'd seen every day, since the day he was born. And she was looking at him like she had when he had just opened his own eyes for the first time.
Her voice was more of a whisper, then.
"I promise".

SPOILER

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie cried until she heard the words. She smiled trying to reach him even though she was many feet away.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
As Cassie was out of the bucket, Casper pulled on the rope firmly, until the bucket had reached him again. He glanced back at Sulla, but then climbed into it - he was partly standing since he barely fit in the small bucket - and before he knew it, he was sailing down towards the people he loved. The problem was, he had been forced to leave one of them behind.
Shiralee picked up Clara in her arms, hugging her tightly. She brushed the dirt from the young girl's blonde hair, staring into her wide green eyes. "Everything will be okay", she whispered, and the same, familiar flower, the one that had been created on the very day - the first moment - she and Clara met, blossomed in the palm of the small girl's hand; it glowed in the darkness, like a star in the black sky. "If you ever lose us, this will lead you, Clara. If you are ever lost, this is your compass". She glanced down at the flower, before returning her eyes to Clara's again. "Remember that".

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos