Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
As Casper came closer she wait for him to come anxiously. When he reached her she pulled him in and put her body against his. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara beamed up at Shiralee, taking the flower in her palm, and getting to her feet. 
"We need to-" ####### started, but he was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, at least three people, and he looked at Shiralee and Clara in shock. One man walked up to them, without noticing Clara. "Where is the child?" he asked Shiralee. Clara walked behind Shiralee, being as quiet as possible, her emerald green eyes concentrating #### ## the man. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper pressed his lips against Cassie's as he joined their bodies together, just relieved to feel her skin again beneath his fingertips. He pulled away as he noticed the three men, his eyes glowing an intense yellow, his slit pupils a fearsome sight.
Shiralee arched an eyebrow, as if she had no idea of what they spoke of. "Child? We are nomads; a child would be too much of a responsibility for us".
The first man grabbed her by the front of her blouse, but then gradually moved away as he noticed Casper from the corner of his eye. "Where is she?" he snarled, his voice shaking slightly.
"I'm afraid we don't know who you are referring to", she said, her voice toned with absolute calmness and eyes bright beneath the moonlight. "However-" she cut in as the man's expression darkened, and he reached for the pistol in his canvas belt. He lowered his hand, allowing it to drop to it's side. Shiralee spoke again. "We identified a small girl in the east; dead, charred black with flames", she lied, her pale skin glistening even paler than usual, if that was even possible.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I know you're hiding her," he snarled, his lip curling up viciously. 
Snow began to fall rapidly around them, as Clara stood behind Shiralee, silent. If only her small black shoe had not been sticking out from behind, the man might have just believed Shiralee's story. Roughly, he pushed Shiralee aside, but turned to face her. "You have been accused of kidnapping this child. She belongs to the Davianche's, not with you."
The snow glistened on Clara's hair, the morning sun beginning to form. Her green eyes locked with the man's and she fixated her gaze on him. "I hate them," she whispered. She walked slowly back behind Shiralee, her eyes still locked with the man's. The man reached forward, but he received a blow to the stomach. He doubled over, and glared icily at Ezzelin. "Move, boy." He ###### Ezzelin aside, who landed angrily on his back, in the snow.
"By keeping this child, you shall be accused of kidnapping, and this child shall be returned to her rightful guardians. I'm presuming the boy is also not in any way connected? In which any case, he shall be sent to an orphanage."
"I already live somewhere!" Ezzelin spat. Clara was still examining the man with curiosity as the man smirked slightly.
"With a gang of thieves? In the caves? In a tree?"
Ezzelin scowled, standing up and brushing the snow from his coat. 
"Hand over the child," the man returned his gaze to Shiralee. "By name of the law." 

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee stopped to look at Clara. She hadn't known she already lived somewhere ... that she had someone waiting for her ... but she didn't belong anywhere she felt too afraid to go. For one of the first times in her life, she felt like a mother being told she had to give up her child, and she hated that feeling more than anything else in the world. For one of the first times in her life, her eyes actually darkened, and she stepped towards the three men. Casper grabbed hold of Clara, helping Ezzelin up from the snow with his other hand. But Shiralee kept walking to those three men, and each step she took towards them, they took away. "You're the Law? You're telling me you are what's right and just?" she paused, her eyes dark with a mixture of fury and questioning. "You're not getting one, filthy hand on my baby", her tone was firm, and that was how she felt about Clara. She was like her child, like one of her own, and she planned to protect Clara to the greatest extent she possibly could. Her fingertips became icy, frozen and cold, spreading along her hands. "Ento Amare Lonte Isk Magec Le Courle Desp In Ova Arra Seeka, Fontanae!"  Her white hair whipped back in a sudden rush of wind, and the howl of wolves became audible on the hills above them. The snapping and snarling creatures sped downwards almost immediately, their icy eyes fixed on the three men ... because they had no other targets.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"They are her legal guardians! She belongs to the Davianche's. Hand her over now!" The man snarled furiously. His eyes widened slightly in panic as his gaze moved and landed on the wolves. But they suddenly disintegrated, and his smirk returned, as a young boy, a little older than Clara and Ezzelin emerged from behind the trees. "This is Conner. He too, has these so called 'abilities'."
Clara smiled.
"What's wrong with the child? Why is she smiling?" The man (Aroldo McLoughin)  growled furiously.
Clara started giggling, as Conner frowned in frustration and confusion, and Aroldo started shouting. 
"What's so funny, girl?" he asked angrily. 
"Father, leave her. She's a nutter," Conner snapped.
"It's - it's-" Clara said, gasping for breath between giggles.
"She's mad!" Aroldo exclaimed furiously. "Absolutely bonkers!"
Clara suddenly fell to the ground, rolling around in hysterics. Her cute laugh echoed around the forest, and the snow fell even harder. 
"Snow angels!" she cried out suddenly, and began to brush her arms up and down in the snow. 

"And snowballs!" she jumped up, and started packing a snowball. "Tadaa!" she smiled. And hurled it at Aroldo. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai had been running through the woods, trying to figure out where Sulla had told him to go after she sent him to get a grimoire from his home. He moved through the woods and heard shouting in the distance along with wolves howling. Kai rushed through the bushes in the clearing they were in, clutching the book in his arms.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol, I don't know what to post :P. What's Clara doing?)

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Casper = making Red miss out on all the fun :P XD )

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(Lol, I don't know what to post :P. What's Clara doing?)

(Being 10 years old, I guess xD).

Shiralee watched Clara for several moments, her body gradually relaxing. Her eyes flickered to the man, whose eyes were now blazing with a mixture of anger and confusion, his face and chest covered with icy snow. Shiralee glanced back at Casper and Ezzelin, before returning her gaze to Clara. Her fingers were numb with the cold, especially after she had unleashed a display of her power; her hands now felt like ice-blocks.

I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

Stop bullying

latest videos