Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry for late post - and lol, I actually had no idea what she was doing xD)

"This child is absolutely out of her mind! Hand her over now!"
Clara's laughter disappeared, as she returned from her ridiculous, traumatic state of terror of this man, levels so high she had no other resort. "I won't go," Clara said defiantly, her forehead creasing. Aroldo nodded at Conner, and the boy stepped forward. Clara watched him casually, but suddenly her eyes lit up and she smiled, walking towards Aroldo. 
"Hey, Clara, what are you doing?" Ezzelin asked suddenly, in utter confusion. Clara ignored him, and kept walking towards Aroldo. She reached her arms out, and he smirked, picking her up as if she were his own child. And then he was gone, Clara and Conner both gone with him. 
"Come back, you slimy grotter!" Ezzelin yelled angrily. "I can't believe he dared to hypnotise a little girl like her." Then he looked up at Shiralee. "Oh no ... please don't do anything drastic. Shiralee, don't go and follow him..."

"What do we do when the girl gets here? No doubt she'll come, I saw how attached she was to Clara through Aroldo's camera," Mme Diavanche muttered. (She was half French.)
"We give her to her."
"What?! But-"
"For money," Monsieur Davianche (All French) smirked. "I'd say around £5000," he contiued as the smirk reflected onto Mme Davianche's face as well as his own. 
"But," Mme Davianche said. "We have to act attached. Act like you love your "little pearl" so much. That way we can get more cash out of them."
"Perfect."

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee slowly glanced over at Ezzelin, tears beginning to well up in her eyes. They disappeared almost as soon as they came, as she blinked, because she knew she had to be strong if she was going to be a use to anyone. "I can't just leave Clara. You heard what she said. She said she wasn't going, and they made her", she paused, her eyes flickering to Casper before returning to Ezzelin. "I'm getting her back, and I'm sorry if that's drastic. But I have to look deeper into this before I just give up and turn away". Her white hair gleamed in the moonlight, her blue eyes shimmering brightly. "But first, we're going to need help". Casper lips curled up into a faint smirk. "I think I know where to get it". 

(Hehehe :P. Is it alright if I make another form or two??)

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper lead the others to a house; not a house, exactly, but more of a metal dump towering above them. He turned to the others before moving any further. "Alright, this guy is completely bonkers, but he has some of the most impressive inventions around. Stuff we could use later on, if we're going to save Clara". "You realize smart doesn't mean he's crazy, right?" Shiralee's eyes flickered ahead, to the source of a laugh of insanity and amusement rolling over the garbage they stood before. "He basically destroyed his house. This really was once a house, Shiralee". She still looked unconvinced, or maybe she just felt guilty about breaking the rule she usually set for herself: 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'. "Here, kitty kitty!" The voice belonging to that crazy laugh cried out in a melodic tune; something she recognized from a nursery rhyme she'd once heard. "Toad, grab me some electric french fries, with jelly beans!" the voice shouted out again,. "NO! I HATE WATERMELON!" the voice roared, but the man continued on in his laughter directly after that. Shiralee seemed more convinced, but she didn't say anything. There was the sound of stumbling and crashing; like a hundred pieces of this pile of garbage was clashing together in war. Then that voice started murmuring. "Guests? You say guests here? Hmm, yes, yes". A shadow washed over the side of where the garbage began, about a metre from where Casper stood ... and then a scrawny figure jumped down. "Casper, m'boy!"

SPOILER

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Lol, I love this guy already xD Electric French Fries...)

Ezzelin flashed a cautious look at Caspar, alarmed at this strange man with his ramshackle house, his sharp, insane cackles and remarks. Then he  glanced at Shiralee in doubt at this mad person - despite his humorousness and  amusement. "You have to admit," he whispered in Shiralee's ear. "He is a nutcake."  

~earth707~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Where can I jump in? 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
( I used to wach charmed all the time! Whatever happened to it?)

Name: Taryn Ravenwood
​Looks: has shaggy blonde hair with black highlights, deep blue eyes, lip piercing, and one eyebrow piercing.
Bio: find out out later! Wink
Personality: kind, caring, respectful, immature, silly.
Code: Charmed!

Name: Tatum wiccarwing
Looks: has long hair (goes down to rear end) that is black with purple streaks.
Bio: is a loner, who died when she was 7 but was resurrected.
Personality: is pretty much, the typical got/emo person except, she doesn't cut.
Code: Charmed!

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I've taken so long to post!)

"So, what do I owe this unexpected surprise?" The man was wearing flying goggles, for some reason, and his clothes were stained all over with mud and paint. He had that "mad-scientist" hair; wisps of grey and white sticking up around his head. His figure was thin and scrawny, since he probably hadn't consumed much food lately, if all he ate was electric french fries and jelly beans. After all, the watermelon was the most nutritious.
The man smiled, and popped a piece of candy into his mouth.
Casper began to speak, but he was interrupted as the man spun round again suddenly, shouting at someone or something behind this metal dump. "I said, no watermelon!!" he roared. "Rubber ducks n' aching candies, or so help me, I'll beat your flowerpot all the way to Fairyland!"
Casper blinked as if he had just been told he was actually a pineapple.
Shiralee felt her eyes widen slightly, and she stifled a laugh. "He looks like a cross between a walking patchwork quilt and an electrocuted weasel", she whispered back in Ezzelin's ear, fighting the urge to smile.

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Ezzelin let out a strangled snort, but quickly stopped himself when this mad scientist turned around and watched him  through narrowed eyes, precariously balancing on one tip toe. "Young man," he proclaimed slowly walking towards Ezzelin. "I am a man of many ingenious and fascinatingly impeccable talents. Is that not so?"
Ezzelin opened his mouth to speak but the scientist was off again cackling and screaming something about rhinos. He turned to Caspar. "So what is it you've come to me for then, eh? Eh?"

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"We will be needing some inventions of yours, for -" Casper trailed off.
The man arched an eyebrow curiously, leaning in until he and Casper were nose-to-nose. "For?" he mooned in wonder, narrowing his eyes.
"A small adventure of ours", Casper replied, waiting as the man turned and began shouting orders again; something about dancing penguins and mushroom tea. Casper blurted the next part out without even thinking, because waiting for this man was simply wasting time they could be using to help Clara. "We also need the Brimrock", he said.
That caused the man to spin round as fast as he could, eyes wide and bright with interest. He stepped towards Casper again, watching him as if he were peering into the boy's soul. "The Brimrock?" he asked, suddenly becoming more serious. "Come inside".

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

latest videos