Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
The buses started moving. Cassie sat alone. She could hear the people whisper her name. The bus stopped and she walked back to her house. Cassie's house was a one forth of a mile from her stop. It was an older house that looked nothing like todays. A lot of the things about it that were old. The newest thing she had was an older flat screen tv. But that was for mortals too see. When you walk into the basement her house magically becomes a beautiful mansion like place. A dining room with a large ceiling 20 foot pure white mahogany dining table, christle chandelier, and spiral staircase. The thing is that you have to be invited into the room to see it. If not its just a simple celler. She walked up to her front porch and unlocked the door. She walked downstairs to see her older sister Alicia sitting at the table sipping a glass of red W i  n e. Cassie rolled her eyes and grabed a ginger ale from the center of the table. She sat as far away from Alicia. She held it tight and it cooled it and It became ice cold. She sipped it and eyed Alicia "Why do you drink that stuff....you're two years under age" Cassie said. Alicia spoke "Better enjoy it while you can" she said "I know the hunters will find us." 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a new character, I hope you like her smile

Name: Spirit Wheathers
Looks: Approving
Bio: Spirit is an Albino. Both of her parent, now dead, are from lines of pure African descent
Personality: At first she starts of extremely shy, scared of how others may view her, but once she opens up, she's immposible to quiet down.
Code: cHARMED
Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oooooook Accepted but I have to go to bed now.)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{YAY!! Night}

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

I have a new character, I hope you like her smile

Name: Spirit Wheathers

Looks: spirit her eyes range in color from a medium violet to a deep red.

Bio: Spirit is an Albino. Both of her parent, now dead, are from lines of pure African descent

Personality: At first she starts of extremely shy, scared of how others may view her, but once she opens up, she's immposible to quiet down.

Code: cHARMED

Other: N/A

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red yawned and scratched her red head calmly, unaware of anything going on around her she was, as she usually was, in her own world, eyes half closed looking down at some point that seemed so solid to her, but to no one else. A few people gave her looks, but looked away as the met Red's feroucious gaze

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Shiralee", she responded, allowing a gentle smile to form across her face. "Your name is Clara, isn't it?# she enquired, comfortingly tucking a string of blonde hair behind the young girl's ear. Her gaze settled upon the girl's intense emerald green eyes as she felt her own become a shocking ocean blue that seemed almost too unreal to be ... well, real.

"You can throw me around, hit me and insult me, but don't you dare say anything about my parents", Casper said in a snarling tone, holding the boy up against the locker by his shoulders. "Go on then", the student taunted, his eyes glimmering with pleasure. "Hit me", he teased, an expectant expression spread over his pale face ... Silence ... "See. I knew you didn't have it in you. Your just all bark and no bite", the boy laughed, moving down the hall along with his friends. Casper's eyes flickered to Cassie before he calmed completely, the words of his father echoing in his mind. It takes more strength to bottle up your anger than to throw a punch.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok guys your characters need to go home like mine)
Cassie finnished and walked upstairs to her vintage living room. She walked out the pourch and sat under the old tree

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper moved out of the school building in silence. He had nowhere to stay. There was the woodlands, but that wasn't exactly a luxury hotel. Strangely, he was actually jealous of the man who lived in a shoe.

The plan rolled in ten minutes later. On the east side, there was a group of modern houses that had just been built recently, and the owners wouldn't be moving in for at least a week. It was a once in a life-time opportunity, and therefore, Casper decided to take it. "Shiralee - need a place to stay?" he enquired, turning to face her. "I think we should invite Clara too", she responded with a genuine smile, returning her gaze to the young girl.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet checked her veil, makin sure it was covering most of her face, before she went outside of the school building. She didn't want to risk another sunburn, the last one left her practically bed ridden. She walked quickly, barely looking at her surroundings on her way to the small shed she called home..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I AM A TURTLE.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

I AM A TURTLE.

latest videos