Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara gripped tightly onto Shiralee's arm, barely even half the height of her. "Could I?" she asked, her eyes staring wide-eyed into Shiralee's ocean blue ones. "I wouldn't cause any trouble. I wouldn't have ask anyone because I'm usually left alone in the house until eight. Oh, could I?"

~earth707~

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster lay in a field soft green grass around him sun shining on him his bag lay next to him. "So I have magic?" He muttered. Caster stood up and walked to the crash pad a place for orphaned teens "Hey guys"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie layed in the grass in silence she wanted to avoid school. She would either go to jail or be killed if someone found out she set the fire. She took a walk through the newer homes.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster went up to his attic room, no one could know about this place, it was the number 1 rule.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie wandered until she saw the girls in a red convertable who where sitting behind her. She ran back to her house as fast a she could. The car followed her. "Why so scared? Set the school on fire? Gonna get beated by your # # # # selling parents?" The snickered. Cassie tried to slow them down but she couldn't. She ran on to her front pourch. She saw the girls mouthes drop as they pulled out their phones. "This is where you live?" they said taking photos. Cassie eyed them and spoke "You....You b******" she yelled. "Aww what are you gonna do about it?" their phones exploded into flames. They both screamed and drove away. Her mother pulled in "Cassie!" she yelled "What were those girls doing to you?" Cassie sighed "Trying to create a freak show" She said. "You didn't use your powers did you?" Cassie's mom said. "No" Cassie lied "They ran because you rolled in."

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster lay on his bed, it was just a matrace on a few crates but it was better than the floor. He stared at the hole in the roof tears falling down his cheeks next to hole was a photo of his past mum and dad "I'll avenge your death." He muttered. He stood up he saw the fire again then the fire from the school flames burnt on his fingers he yelled trowing books across his room a fire kindled in his heart he looked at his smart figure in the dirty mirror "Goodbye goodie 2 shoes Cast Rune" He shot himself with magic "Hello bad boy Rune!" He punched the mirror he watched as his image cracked and fell his hair was spiky his shirt was ripped and scruffy his smart black shoes were now blue scuffed up plimsolls  he pack his bag and put the photo in his pocket and left "Skipper, I'm outta here!" He placed his key on the table and walked out without another word, fire licking his fingers hungrily.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

Cassie sat on her porch with her ginger ale. She showed no emotion and sipped her can. Her sister walked out. "awww did the mean girls hurt you?" she said with sarcasim. ##### ##! Alicia you had the same problems!" Cassie yelled. "Well look a me now" she gestured to her feminine body. Cassie ignored her and walked over to where she was laying before. she sat there emotionlessly. Alicia shrugged and walked inside.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster walked to where he knew Cassie lived he saw her lying on the floor "Hi." He waved "You made the fire didn't you? You have magic too."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie tryed to deny "You have Magic?" she laughed "Really? Prove it!" she said.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster laughed and shot fire into the air and hovered. "Why, thank you!" He smiled his hansom "Caster Rune, at your service."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Country and time game

What/How are you feeling right now?

Two word story

Name the user above you game

Countdown from 1000!

Free candy here! Fill in the form!

latest videos