Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Ezzelin looked cautiously at the mad scientist, and then at Caspar as they walked inside. Mad inventions surrounded the place, metal plates covered in some sort of panel, a board with crazy ideas pinned all over it, a book left open on a table and as if there was no other resource of paper in the world, he had written so small and all the letters were pushed closely together so even overlapping each other. Ezzelin jerked backwards in surprise as a jack in the box suddenly burst up, cackling like a banshee out of nowhere. The scientist was ahead, dancing in front of them and talking without even pausing for breath.

"And of course it is such a strange occasion to see this many people here all at once haha! It's like rhinos on the beach or alligators drinking a cocktail somewhere or other! You know just the other day I was going to take a long journey from here to there but my gut instinct was saying no no no you can't do that something exciting will happen tomorrow! And it did! Haha!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Does anyone want to Restart this?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Me.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Me.
(Okay, You can be co owner if you want)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sure. ) 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
SparkleWolf
SparkleWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Could I join?)

Hey, Kailey here. If you're looking for me, check the roleplaying boards or my profile. I don't respond to comments just saying hi, but if you really wanna talk, just say so! Check out my profile for more info, so live laugh, love!

Live Laugh and Love

This is a pen. This is A PEN. ~Percy Jackson from the Lightning Thief Movie

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos