Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Tranzit Hoppers (Open-ATJ)

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Picture This:
You've been put in a capsule as part of a mandatory evacuation by the government. The capsule was made by scientists using new technology that has been discovered during the Big Three that allowed the person in the capsule to go into a sort of ageless unconscious state for up to 50 years so that they would be able to come out the same way they went in. Their age would change of course, but their appearance and bodily functions were the same as they were when they entered, The evacuation was meant to last only tens years and then open automatically after the time was up. The evacuation was mandatory in order for the government to piece itself back together after the Big Three. You, amoung a few others, had a malfunctioning capsule that didn't open on the right date. Instead it opened 50 years later.
The world you wake up to is not the one you had seen before. While it looks less primal and post apocalyptic as it had before theres still tension in the air. As you slowly catch on to the course of things you start to make certain realizations:
1. You notice signs that your capsule might not have been malfunctioning
2. You and the others are part of some prophecy and are somehow connected to the cause of the Big Three.
3. The government is not what it seems and may be after all of your lives.

Heres a small history lesson.
The Big Three:
                           Three apocalypses that caused the near total destruction of the world.
                                     1- The Zombie Apocolypse
                                                     - In 2015, a government scientist , who also happened to be a sociopath with influence ran genetic molecular tests to recreate the Plague. He made a few changes in the virus that caused the body to decay rapidly once it got into ones system.  The human population declined drastically before the military had managed to create areas called 'No Mans Land' where they could quarantine the remaining amount of zombies. They   couldn't destroy them all without destroying the world with the nuclear weapons needed to #### them in mass numbers. Survivors from all over the world were airlifted to the biggest amount of land left and some were scattered about to what came to be known as Tranzits. The nations of the world came together to form a Band-Aid government that last all the   way until the second of the Big Three.

2- The War
In 2025, the revealing of the Paranormals was made. The  Archfiends made  their debut by having their leader, who just so happened to be a world leader, declare war to the Lycans  at one of the monthly World Meetings held in the Mainland.All hell broke loose and the population of humans decreased again due to curiousity and being caught in the cross fire.
The two leaders of the species, The Archfiends leaders  actual name being Dracul Von Lockhart and the leader of  the Lycans being Damain (Dae- me-uhn) Beo Convel, made  a treaty with each other and the remaining world leaders ,who hadn't been revealed to be a Paranormal, to clear out a portion of  No Mans Land big enough and spaced out enough to fit each of their people and keep the peace. It was a safe way to clear out a good portion of the remaining population of Walkers( zombies) since the Paranormals were somewhat immune to the virus, however only the Elders were. The world lapsed into the Dark Ages, where  there was no currency, no fair law enforcement and chaos within the Band-Aid government.

3- The Invasion
  In 2030, while the government was still in chaos a colossal ship began appearing in the sky. It got closer and closer over the months until on day people began  dropping out of the sky. Of course they weren't actual people. They had abnormally large black eyes with no iris and were exceptionally pale and generally harmless at first. The human population retaliated and used violence against them, changing their first peaceful intentions to  hostile intentions. A war insued that the humans lost and were forced to share the land with the Extraneous. They ended up helping the human scientists with the capsules.
Your mission:
Find the other Survivors and travel throughout the somewhat patched up world and even through No Mans Land via Tranzits to find pieces of a prophecy that explains who you really are and how you are supposed to bring back peace. The prophecy is ancient and  in 7 seperate pieces. The first piece is given to my character, Ezekiel , with a picture of the 10 Supresses, Supes for short. And with that the Search Begins!

INDEX:
Norms:  The Paranormals. Beings that originate from other realms and have powers pertaining to their species.
Tranzits: Military bases set up within No Mans Land to insure safe passages between the Mainland and U.D.
Mainland: The original land that everyone flocked to after the first of the big three. Its the biggest nation and the most advanced in technology.
U.D: United Deviants. AKA Norm Nation. Its a peaceful unity of the Norms who don't agree with the seperation of the Archfiends and the Lycans.
Archfiends: Commonly known as Vampires, but this group includes all types of Vampires and the such(demons, Krusniks, etc. etc.) Abnormally beautiful creatures of the night with heightened senses and usually some power related to the darkness or shadows. They are about normal human height and build, except they are nearly indestructible. Young archfiends can go out in sunlight andas they get older their tolerance for it withers. Elders can barely tolerate the moonlight with the exception of a few master vampires.
Lycans: Werewolves, Were bears, Were- anything really. They are big human looking creatures that shift into a wolf every full moon. Only an Elder Lycan can shift at will. They do have some animalistic characteristics and superhuman senses.
The Extraneous: The extraterrestrials, or aliens. They are tall, skinny and pale, almost translucent,  with large black eyes with no irises. They usually are superhumanly beautiful in an angellic way and they usually have either white hair or really light brown or blonde hair.
The Locke: Dracul Von Lockhearts nation. AKA Archland
Lupus- Damain Beo Convels nation. AKA The Territory.
The Brotherhood: The Lycans government
Lockhart Imperium: The Archfiends government.
The Unity: The U.D government.
The Ascendancy: The Mainlands government.
Supresse: Supes. The survivors basically but in this terminology, it means the survivors of the prophecy.
The Prophecy: An ancient book of prophecys that supposedly hold to the answer to how to restore the world peace. The book had been keep secret with in the U.S.As government before the Big Three. Its now in pieces all over the world. The way the book was hidden was according to the riddle-like prophecys written in it, requiring knowledge of what used to be the map.

Rules:
No Godmodding
Romance is allowed, along with pregnancys. Nothing too explicit
Use correct grammar and punctuation
Please ask to join , and make sure you post a form along with the request
Don't make your character all powerful or a hybrid. You're either a human, Norm, or Extraneous (unless you are one of the Supes)
I would prefer you make one of the three main species and if you are a Norm, state what subspecies you are(faerie, nymph, siren, archfiend,lycan etc, etc)
Have Fun!

Form:
Name:
Height(according to species. Nothing too outrageous):
Weight(Make its sensible):
Looks(according to species):
Species:
Nation:
Bio:
Personality:
Wearing:
Other:

If you wish to be and Elder, ask me first.

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
1. KALYPSO!!!! :3
2. May I join?

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Yesh :3

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Making my form when all calms down

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay,

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
Come on people!! Join please!

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar

"kalypso" wrote:

bump

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

Counting in 2s!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos