Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Children of the Element {Experienced Roleplayers}

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: As you all know, I LOVE fantasy rp's and one of my favorites is one with elementals.. So, here goes.. ENJOY ~Storm (//-^)

A thousand years ago... that was the last time they were chosen, the children of the elements. Every thousand years, 12 children are chosen. 2 for each element: Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Lightning, and Darkness. These children are destined to save the world from the Evil. Facing monsters, and creatures worse than the mind can imagine, and fighting for their lives, to defeat this ancient monster.

Rules:
- No God-modding.
- Don't go to far without me.
- I'd prefer no one dying. {The evil can cause MAJOR injury, but no death}
- Please put 'Ancient' in your form.
- Remove {these} from your form please.

Avalible Characters:
Water:
Male:
Female:

Earth:
Male
Female:

Fire:
Male
Female:Taken

Air:
Male
Female

Lightning: Taken
Male:
Female:

Darkness:
Male
Female

The Evil {This is necissary, I need SOMEONE to control the monsters and creatures}

Form:

Name:
Age {14-16}:
Looks
Personality{Let it somehow match the element, example: earth = stubborn/rock hard}
Bio:
Element:
Code:
Other:

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar
ONE FOR EACH ELEMENT, EH??

WELL.

THERE ARE TWELVE CHILDREN AND SIX ELEMENTS.

INVALID.

And now for something completely different.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

ONE FOR EACH ELEMENT, EH??

WELL.

THERE ARE TWELVE CHILDREN AND SIX ELEMENTS.

INVALID.
xD Thank you, I forgot to fix that

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassie Adams
Looks:
Personality: Cassie is known as the loser but her self esteem is above average. When she is criticised she doesn't get sad. Cassie loses her temper. Her temper in rather short. If she messed with she either snaps at them or unleashes her powers on them (once even in class.) Because her mom is so strict she has to rebel. For example her mother never lets her use her powers but she uses them for everyday life. When you first look at Cassie she seems to be cold hearted and shows no emotion. Her friends and her mother are the only people who relize that she is a sweet person. She can can be extremely serious at time but when she is just having fun she is amzingly funny.
Bio: Cassie's mother gave birth to Cassie when she was at the young age of 20. Her parents were both wiccans. They ignored rude comments about having a child while they were only engaged. On their wedding day Cassie's mother was married for 4 hours. Cassie's father met a man at the wedding reception that he never have seen in his life. The man said he was his wife's third cousin. He took him out to the nearby pier. He drowned Cassie's father. Before her mother could call the police the man killed himself. Cassie realized that he was a hunter of Casters. She need to protect her baby. Cassie's mother is extreamly over protective. Cassie's mother had to keep her newborn baby safe..
Element: Lightning
Code: Ancient
Other: None

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
~Accepted~

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

latest videos