Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Huh......Well would you look at that? Another Supernatural Highschool RP

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh silly.....you've done it again. So I am extremely bored so I created another one of those Mythical Highschool RPs. And yes I was just talking in the third person. Anyway you know the drill. Now lets get RPin'.

Rules:
-Don't cuss
-Dont' make the roleplay all about you or take control.
-Don't think your greater than everyone
-put "Its so flufffy!!!!!" in your form.
-dnt tlk l!ke d!$
-If i dont accept you dont argue!
-No godmodding!
-No perfect charcters

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Species:
Extra Powers: (Must relate to Species in a way)
Bio: (Optional)
Personality:
Code:
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: D'shante *D* white
Looks: Coming
Species: Medusa {She's his aunt}
Extra Powers:
~The turning people into stone
~ Ability to persuade people easily
~I'll put more if I think of it
Personality: He's a good natured guy, but he bottles up his anger/sadness, so when it comes out it usually ends badly
Code: its so fluffy!!!!
Other: Has snakes that hide in his hair, often wears a hat becuase the light disturbs them.

Name: Scarlet
Looks: Coming
Species: Fire Nymph
Extra Powers:
~ Ability to create/minipulate fire/heat
~ Fire balls
~ Ability to creat a form of light with her hands, it's not a fire because it doesn't burn, but it does shine bright
Personality: She can be ### ## first. But when she opens up she's fun, hyper and crazy
Code: its so fluffy!!!
Other: She's albino.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted Can you get some other people to join?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms!

Name: James Stimson

Looks:  He has shaggy brown hair that falls over his chocolate brown eyes. He's tall but not freakishly...just. He's muscular with slightly dark skin, not pale like the B/C vampires. He is always smiling, showing of his white teeth and 'fangs'(just slight bigger canines). He wears greys and dull whites.
Species: Pureblood Vampire
Extra Powers: He's charming (in the sense that he can hypnotise his prey), A very good read on people's emotions.
Bio: James is pureblood, meaning he wasn't bitten or changed into a vampire instead he was born one. His family is very high in the vampire world. He has 5 older brothers, all hundreds of years old and a younger sister who is only six. He has always had to live in his brothers shadows and up to his parents high expectations.
Personality: He's quiet and shy. The rest in the rp.
Code: Its so fluffy
Other: B/C = BItten and changed. He likes art.

Name: Leaena 'Lea' Davis
Looks:  She's prettier than the picture looks. She has auburn curls, unlike the picture they are tight ringlets that fall like springs from her head and only just sweep the shoulders. She has wide golden eyes and a cheeky smile. She has no human ears, just the cat ones that match her hair colour and tail. She wears yellow a lot.
Species: Child of Mortal and Bast(Bio will explain)
Extra Powers: She can shapeshift into a large cat-creature, Has excellent control of all felines.
Bio: Lea is egyptian. Her parents were both anthropologists and egyptian. They'd been married for 3 years and had been told that they couldn't have any children, then her mother fell pregnant 4 months later. The cause of this impossible pregnancy is the Goddess Bast. During the time that she was still believed in she had chosen a golden cat statue and formed a child and gave it life. She searched for the prefect woman to birth her child but as belief in her start to die out she gave up. Over a thousand years later her chance came, 2 people were studying her and when she saw them in her temple she transported the golden child to the woman. The woman died in child birth and the father still raised the child, despite her looking like a foreigner.
Personality: Happy, bouncy, childlike. Rest in rp.
Code: Its so fluffy
Other: She has a male Egyptian Mau, Awi. Moved from Egypt two years ago & has no idea of her relationship to Bast.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
{I did}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join ? 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

May i join ? 
Yes 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Crimson Commune" wrote:

Please do not add to the pile of suckishness which this forum is by doing this idea again.
 You do know that rps are just for fun right? I can post whatever I like even If its the same thing over and over and over again. You can't get reported for using an idea everyone has done! So just get off my form and go!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Its so flufffy!!!!!
Can I join?

Name: Tikika

Looks: Tikika

Species: Fire demon

Extra Powers: She controls everything that has to do with fire, she can make it disappear, create it or even make it never ending

Bio:  I'll fill this out later

Personality: Tikika is often shy and quiet but once you get to know her she's fun, she has always been a bit of a scaredy cat so she keeps it safe and doesn't take risks

Other: N/A

Name: Tomoyo

Looks: Tomoyo

Species: Kitsune [In Japanese folklore the kitsune is an intelligent and magical being. The creature's strength increases with age, wisdom and life experience. Kitsune is a Japanese fox. These creature's can transform into human form but they can't do so till they're at least 100 years old. In fox form they are noted to have as many as nine tails]

Extra powers: They can willingly manifest themselves in people’s dreams and create illusions so elaborate that they are perceived as reality. The kitsune can fly, become invisible, and often times generate fire or lightning. In some regions of the world the creatures can bend time, space, and drive people mad.

Bio: I'll fill this out later

Personality: Tomoyo spends most of her time playing her violin or simply thinking, because of that she's really smart and won't get tricked easily. She has a good sense of humor but it's often hard to tell if she's kidding or telling what she is really thinking. 

Other: Plays the violin

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

Its so flufffy!!!!!

Can I join?

Name: Tikika

Looks: 

Species: Fire demon

Extra Powers: She controls everything that has to do with fire, she can make it disappear, create it or even make it never ending

Bio:  I'll fill this out later

Personality: Tikika is often shy and quiet but once you get to know her she's fun, she has always been a bit of a scaredy cat so she keeps it safe and doesn't take risks

Other: N/A

Name: Tomoyo

Looks: 

Species: Kitsune [In Japanese folklore the kitsune is an intelligent and magical being. The creature's strength increases with age, wisdom and life experience. Kitsune is a Japanese fox. These creature's can transform into human form but they can't do so till they're at least 100 years old. In fox form they are noted to have as many as nine tails]

Extra powers: They can willingly manifest themselves in people’s dreams and create illusions so elaborate that they are perceived as reality. The kitsune can fly, become invisible, and often times generate fire or lightning. In some regions of the world the creatures can bend time, space, and drive people mad.

Bio: I'll fill this out later

Personality: Tomoyo spends most of her time playing her violin or simply thinking, because of that she's really smart and won't get tricked easily. She has a good sense of humor but it's often hard to tell if she's kidding or telling what she is really thinking. 

Other: Plays the violin
(Accepted Can you get other people to join?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats ur nickname ?

whats ur nickname ?

8 year old boy likes me

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats ur nickname ?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos