Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Huh......Well would you look at that? Another Supernatural Highschool RP

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ryder
Looks: Coming
Species: Shapeshifter
Extra Powers: The usual
Personality: He's over confident, to the point of being a jerk, npt really realising,or caring, that he's offending people
Code: its so fluffy!!!
Other: N/A

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
D'shante ~
Ryder {Warning, I might Accidently put Riley sometimes}  ~
Spirit ~spirit

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Ridley woke up in her Bedroom with the sun almost blinding her. She streached and ripped the sheets off her body. She stumbled downstairs in a pair of dark purple pajamas. She opened the fridge slowly and got out the milk. She sighed and placed it on the table. She poured some Cherios into her bowl along with the milk she eat slowly. She finnished and walked back upstairs. She peered at the number on her hand. It read: 90 she sighed "My Siren powers won't be here forever" she slipped on her lose fitting grey dress and light brown top. Ridley wore her gold necklace. The one that looked like a bunch of junk. Ridley wahed her face and brushed her teeth. She slipped on her tattered converse. Ridley walked back into the bathroom and put on a tiny bit of makeup. She walked downstairs grabbing her black backpack and walked to the bus stop. (She is wearing the outfit she is wearing in her Pic)

Emily was already ready to go she put on her expensive makeup on. She blew kisses to her tiny teacup sized dog and walked out to her convertable. She drove around the corner to see Ridley. "Awwww you have to wait for the bus" she taunted making a fake pouty face.

Ridley rolled her eyes.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat noticed the girl in the convertible.  Anger rose inside her and she threw and orb of chaos at the road in front of the girl.  She walked up to the girl who was being taunted and crossed her arms.

"What is your problem?"
(did i mention she was intimadating)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily snicked and drove away.

"Ignore her" Ridley said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
D'shante wasn't woken up by an alarm, instead by his snakes, who were hissing like crazy as he tried to ignore them. But soon he had to get up, when they started trying to bite at him. He found somethign clean and got ready at his usually quick pace. He looked in the mirror  Hat or no hat? he thought, then was interupted by the snakes who were attemptin to hide in his hair from the bathroom light.. He sighed, Hat it is.. He put on his hat before walking outside to his Jeep.

{Forgot to mention in the form that Ryder's one of those spoiled rich kids, whose parents never pay him attention but get him practially anything}

Ryder smiled, he was taking his dad's camero {sp?} today, since his car was getting repainted. He made sure to press the gas a good bit before driving to the school

Spirit looked at herself in the mirror. Her white hair was in a mess, and she didn't have the time to fix it. She put it in a bun and finished getting dressed in her favorite black jeans, white and black striped shirt, and in her navy blue hooded jacket. Her house was within walking distance to the school. She walked outside, smiling when she felt the warmth of the sun.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The bus pulled in and People got on slowly. Ridley sat by herself like always. She could hear her name from afar. She tuned them out with Paramore blasting through her ears.

Emily pulled up to school and parked she met up with her friends and walked through the school.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryder pulled into the parking lot, at his usual spot. He got out of the car, checking his hair in the rear view mirror before walking into the school.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
The bus released the students. Ridley walked off and sat in the grass waiting for the bell to ring. She sribbled in her torn notebook.

Emily walked by her Gucci heal knocked the notebook out of her hand. She picked it up "Awww whats this? A journal?" she said.
"I'd like my book back" Ridley said
"But i'd love to read somthing of yours"
"Please i'd like it back"
A puddle of mud appeared under her feet ruining her shoes "Oops" Ridley said. Emily hissed at her her eyes glowing red. It didn't phase Ridley. Emily droped her book on the ground. Mud drenched the upper right corner.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Spirit walked into the school, she didn't have any friends, being that most people didn't talk to her

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos