Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Folklore High School (Always Open! Please Join!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Mori:
The ides for this role play came when I was rehearsing for my school play Law & Order: Fairy Tale Unit.  I know, the title is...interesting, but the play is very humorous.  Anyway, I though about fairy tales, which eventually brought me to folklore, like myths, legends, fairy tales, folk songs, etc.  Then, I though about folklore & school & then this role play came to life.  This is dedicated to all the friends I met in the school play.  I will miss all of my 8th grade friends that I made during both of the school plays this year. Stay awesome!

Plot (Note from Stiltskin):
Here in Folklore village, it is almost a happy ending.  Almost all of the adolescents at Folklore village go to Folklore High once they reach 15000 years old.  Some of us end high school at 18000 years, but some students decide to stay.  After all, we are immortal for as long as our stories live.  Some of us are well known characters, like Cinderella & yours truly.  Other are humanoid creatures, such as Faust, a demon friend of mine.  Lastly, our third class are the creatures that have the ability to change from animals to humanoid, like vampires & werewolves.  There will be romances, friendships, & rivalries.  Are you ready to enroll?

Rules:
No godmodding (controlling another person's characters)
Romance is permitted, but do not go too far.
No overpowering.
No mythological animals, such as unicorns.
No anthropomorphic characters, such as Humpty Dumpty or the dish from the Hey Diddle Diddle nursery rhyme.
No animals, such as the Big Bad Wolf & Puss in Boots.
Please be as accurate as possible, especially those who are based on actual story characters.
Please put pictures for the looks of your characters. No real pictures.  It can be anime, hand drawn, etc.
There are three types of characters allowed for this role play.  They are: actual fairy tale characters,  humanoid creatures, & humanoid-animal creatures.
If you are/were part of the Inhuman and/or Determained role play, you may use your character  but it still must be either a humanoid or humanoid-animal.
No more than three characters per person.
Use (these) when out of role play, use "these" when your character is speaking, & do not use these *these* when your character is doing an action.  Use the English language as accurately as possible.  If I know that you are prone to violating this rule or I have never role played with your before, then I will request you to do a sample post.
Do not go on without me, or at least not too far.  If you do go on, you must be able to tell me what happened.
If you violate any of the rules three times, you will get kicked out of the role play.
Place the word "ch-chunk" in the code section of your form once you have read the rules (The word is a reference to Law & Order).

Form:
Name:
Age (Fifteen-Eighteen):
Bio:
Personality:
Type (If you have read the rules, you should know what this means):
Other:
Code:

Enjoy your time at school!

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Stlitskin Faust
Looks: 
Bio: Stiltskin use to be a Faustian-like character, but changed his ways as soon as he reached high school.  Ever since, he has been at the top of his class, along with his friend Faust.  He wants to become a district ################### (another reference to the school play) once he feels ready.  Stiltskin made friends with Faust when they were both 3 years old.
Personality:  Although Stilitskin's "let's make a deal" days are over, he is still really clever.  He is also intelligent, introverted, logical, serious, kind, gentle, mysterious, & charismatic.
Type: Fairy Tale character
Other: He plays the viola, is best friends with Faust, & is in theatre & the school plays.

Name: Faust Fowl
Looks: Normal look:  (Instead of a hazel eye, it is warm brown.  Instead of a blue eye, it is red.)
Demon look:  (With the same clothing as his normal form.)
Possessed look: 
Bio: When Faust turned 12, the Egyptian god Anubis possessed him.  Faust can take control easily, though.  He is able to get power from Anubis & Anubis can take over his body in extreme emergencies.  He was named after the character in the German legend with the same name.  Like his friend friend Stiltskin, he is in the top of his class.  Faust has been friends with Stiltskin since they were three years old
Personality: Faust personality depends on what form he is in.  He maintains his seriousness, introversion, intelligence, logic, mysteriousness, & charm regardless.  Also, Faust always tilts his head when he is confused or curious due to Anubis being the jackal god.  In his regular form, he is kind & gentle.  In his demon form, Faust is typically malevolent, cold, & cruel.  When Anubis takes over his body, Faust is ruthless when needed, typically negative, & very loyal to his friends.
Type: Humanoid creature.  Death & Ice demon.
Other: Faust plays the violin, is best friends with Stiltskin, & is in theatre & in the school plays.  He can change forms at will.  Faust can control death magic (crumbling solid into dust), necromancy (summoning the undead), & jackals (rather, he charms them with his violin).  His death & jackal powers are strongest when Anubis takes over & his ice powers (just anything dealing with the cold) are dominate when he is in demon form.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.  We will start once we have at least three characters.)

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Hello there.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )                                                                                                                                                        Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                            Age : 15                                                                                                                                                                Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      Looks :                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Bio :                                                                                                                                                          Personality : Alexandra is Witty, a Very Clever Girl , Intelligent , She's a reading Type where she gets her vocabulary and extended word choice, Kind , She's also a music kind of person. She likes any kind. She is Nice and see's things in her own special way , even through the tough times...  She is of course shy , but when it comes to times she can be outgoing and fun. Sometimes....                                                                                                                                                            Type : Humanoid Creatures ( I'm going to use the one from Determained . )                                                                                                                                                                     Other : Her Humanoid creature is a Nature Controller Creature... ( Determained )                                                                                                                                                       Code : Ch-Chunk

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's the Normal Looks The other one in my form was the Humanoid creature one... )

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am being stampeded by requests!  Anyway, Molly47426, you may join.  Mokeydokey, you are accpeted.  Smrik14, perhaps I have not made it clear.  Since the Big Bad Wolf is a wolf that is able to talk.  I said no animals, even if they have human-like characteristics.  The only exception is if the animals can change from animal to human.  I will give you two more chances to make your form correctly.  Anyway, we shall start.)
Stilistkin & Faust were already in their orchestra class in their last period.  After going through class, the bell rung, & the two friends went into their practice rooms & practised their songs for their upcoming concert.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(This is the list of all the people who have violated the rules for this role play.)
Smirk14: 2 more chances

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Hello there.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite college Football team?

Crimson Tide

What's more comfortable: jeans (yes) or le...

Which new style is going right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kinda dumb question