Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Folklore High School (Always Open! Please Join!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Sorry...... I'm Back )                                                                                                                                                          After going through so many classes , for Today . Once Alexandra heard the Bell ring , she Sprinted out the Classroom , Seeing other people there.... She went to practice her wright-ing in her notebook , she was already at a high level advancement but , she liked to wright..                                                                                                                                                                  ( If I'm typing a different plot , tell me because I have like a bunch of other one's so I am keeping up with them.. Big Grin  )

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(It is just fine.)
After Stiltskin finished practising, he headed over to Faust, who was already done.  After the two put away their instruments, they walked down the halls & saw Alexandra.  Faust went up to her & smiled.  "Hello, there".

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks )                                                                                                                                                                           When the Bell rang , Alexandra Ran out the class rooms doors , faster than she thought  , she had her pen in her left hand and her notebook in her right.. Thinking of what to wright , She was startled to see Faust . "Hey, Faust " she said waving with her pen. Still thinking of what to wright about...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Stilitskin also went up to Alexandra with a smile.  "Are you thinking of something to write about, Alexandra"?

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, This is Unlike me , I usually have ideas.. Or at least a plot. " She said smiling to Stilitskin , and at the same time bowing her head down at the paper , in confusion...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Faust nodded.  "Interesting.  Maybe Anubis will have some ideas to offer you.  I will question him".  His warm brown eye glowed intensely as he was talking to Anubis.
Hello, Faust.  What is it?
Hello, Anubis.  A friend of mine would like an idea for a story.
Sorry, I am out of ideas.  I am currently covering Horus in toliet paper...don't ask.
Okay...bye.

Faust sighed.  "Anubis has nothing to give you unless you want to write about Horus being covered with toilet paper". 

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra smiled at Faust's Statement and thought about a historical mummy story. Once she got the Idea , Her face brightened up and looked at Faust with excitement "Thanks! I owe you one! " she said and began wright-ing a plot down... People may look confused but She knew exactly what she meant. Before you know it she was wright-ing down plots and brainstorming ideas...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Faust smiled.  "It seems like you should thank Anubis.  Just do not cover him in toilet paper.  You could probably give the story to him, though".  Stilitskin nodded in agreement.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra nodded in agreement , and had to ask. "Why would I cover him in toilet paper?.. Wait. Don't answer that... " Alexandra went back to wright-ing and took a break. She smiled at Faust and Stiliskin . "So , How was your practice? "..

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Stiltskin chuckled at the remark mentioning toilet paper.  "Practice went smoothly as usual.  We practised our songs for the upcoming concert".

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

Watcha Watching (2014)

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos