Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Folklore High School (Always Open! Please Join!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra gave a giggle imagining , what would happened if he answered the question. "Nice , When is this concert?"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Faust smiled, his eyes finally back to normal.  "It will be next week in the auditorium.   I am glad that few people go to orchestra.  I do not believe that the auditorium can hold 100 people & their instruments".

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra smiled and She noticed his eyes changing , but to normal . She chose to ignore it. "Well , I will be going , and I think more can fit in the Auditorium? " she said shrugging..

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Stilitskin chuckled.  "I believe Faust was not being clear.  He means the stage will not fit a hundred people & their instruments".   

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Back )                                                                                                                                                         Alexandra giggled. "Ah , I see... Well I still think it Might , Fit ... Might...'' With that , she looked at her paper , and it was full with brainstorming ideas , plots , and events happening ....

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Kaitlin
Looks: 
Bio: She is the Cinderella you never hear about.She is a cousin to her but she does not have time for princes and snobby princesses. She is a bit fond of Fost as a Friend and she thinks Alexandra is awesome. In her story she becomes a knight. She loves historical anything as well as mythology.
Personality: She is quite Rebellious and kind of snappy really.She is calm and insecure.She is very funny.She is carefree.She is quiet about her feelings so it just bottles up inside.
Type: Actual human
Other: She secretly wishes she could act in plays for a living and she writes scripts.
Code: Ch-Chunk

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted.)
Faust shrugged.  "Perhaps.  Anyway, we are awfully busy.  Right after our concert, we have a play coming up.  Law & Order: Folklore Unit.  It is a strange name, but the play is humorous"

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked up to Faust. "Really? Hm... " She tapped her pencil against her chin thinking. "Well , I bet it will be Humorous ".... She went back to writing her story ,or composition and wondered if she should write something else after this story....

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Stiltskin nodded.  "Anyway, now we have to head to rehearsal.  We shall see you at another time".  The boys walked down the hall & into the theater room.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra nodded and waved by , as she saw them enter the Theater room. She left going to the library to continue writing...

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Eyebrows

We the Kidz

Family

Sticky Boy Situation

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos