Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

☢ Toxic Parasite ☢ [No more People, Sorry!]

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
My idea is that a parasite is released in a city and started to spread. The city's population has 3 million people. An underground area is unable to go into the city already because of the city's government. While most people in the city are dying, the government is planning on taking down the underground. A few city members were pushed out of the city to the underground for not following rules in the gov't. An underground member befriends the city member and tries to stop the city and the parasite.

Form~
Name:
City or Underground Member:
Looks:
Personality:
Weapon:
Other:

Anyone?

Rules: *Proper grammar please
*Use [] or () when out of character
Use this when speaking in the character's mind

Are You Alone

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
[Yup!]

Are You Alone

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Asuke Yuki

City or Underground Member: Underground member

Looks:
On eye is silver while the other is lavender [A type of purple]

Personality: Speak her mind, judges people in the beginning, would pick a fight with anyone, kinda nice sometimes

Weapon: Man-Made Scythe

Other: Was kicked out of City for thinking the rule were too strict.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(can i join?)
Form~
Name: Kiara
City or Underground Member: underground
Looks:
Personality: strong, mostly independent but has lots of friends, nice but can be strict, comes off as vicious and cautious before you get to know her good side.
Weapon: throwing knives, swords
Other: got kicked out of the city for stealing from a smithsonian

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Heres my form)
Name: Scarlett

City or Underground Member: City Member
Looks: Scarlett
Personality: Shes very quiet and shy,but she makes up for it with her cleverness,shes also kind.
Weapon: Butcher knife
Other: None

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join?  Big Grin  )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                         Age : 13                                                                                                                                                             Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                                City or Underground Member : Underground Member                                                                                                                                                     Looks :                                                                                                                                                           Personality : Alex is Clever , Smart , Observant , Determined , Kind , Nice , Tricky , Sneaky , Fast , and Fun, Sometimes shy and outgoing....                                                                                                                                                    Weapon : Hand mad Bow and Arrow                                                                                                                                                  Other : She got kicked out because of hiding from  specific part of the government...

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"AliceTheWolf" wrote:

(can i join?)
Form~

Name: Kiara

City or Underground Member: underground

Looks: (will get)

Personality: strong, mostly independent but has lots of friends, nice but can be strict, comes off as vicious and cautious before you get to know her good side.

Weapon: throwing knives, swords

Other: got kicked out of the city for stealing from a smithsonian

Yup!~

Are You Alone

Posted By:
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3-
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Can I Join?  Big Grin  )                                                                                                                                                            Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                         Age : 13                                                                                                                                                             Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                                City or Underground Member : Underground Member                                                                                                                                                     Looks :                                                                                                                                                           Personality : Alex is Clever , Smart , Observant , Determined , Kind , Nice , Tricky , Sneaky , Fast , and Fun, Sometimes shy and outgoing....                                                                                                                                                    Weapon : Hand mad Bow and Arrow                                                                                                                                                  Other : She got kicked out because of hiding from  specific part of the government...

Yes, you can join.

Are You Alone

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can Light help defeat the Parasite?)

Name: Nicolas ' Nicki) Ember
City or Underground Member: City Member
Looks: Dark blonde slightly curly hair, dark blue blazer, white shirt, Black skinny jeans, white trainers. He has green eyes and high cheek bones, 6 "2.
Personality: He's funny, adventurous, sassy, smart, fast, cheeky, flirty. 
Weapon: Black switch blade.
Other: He's been talking online to Jamie (Other form) For 4 years and meets her.

Name: Jamie Chemical
City or Underground Member: Underground member
Looks: short purple hair, white tank top with the word 'Rebel' on the front, pale blue skinny jeans, sea blue eyes, 5 " 1, Red canvas shoes, White rectangle glasses.
Personality: Friendly, random, nerdy, smart, funny, creative, strong, rebellious.
Weapon: Katana.
Other: Has a huge crush on Nicki.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

Favourite book

latest videos