Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(im back at my talk with Sliverstar)

"I hope you don't think that i was trying to take over your position. I just thought ending the fight was best for all the fighting cats so they wouldn't die." Like Oceanpaw. Dawnheart added silently.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar lashed her tail and looked back at Dawnheart. "Of course. I know you weren't. You did good ending the fight when you did." She then padded over and leaped onto the highrock. "Thunderclan, group near the highrock. The rest of you, I respectfully ask you to leave." She said, with some hostility in her voice. When her clan was in front of the highrock, she jumped down and and sat in front of the cats. "A lot has happened in these last few hours. I think you all should know who was responsible for Oceanpaw's death." She glanced over at Emberpaw who was sitting far away from the group, over near the entrance. "It was Emberpaw, my apprentice.." She said. The cats gasped and mutters spread throughout the crowd. "Now, I want you to also know that she has a hard time controlling her attacks. That is one of the reasons I took her on as my apprentice. She has a long way to go, but in time, I think she will-" Silverstar was cut off by Heatherjaw, a sleek brown she-cat. "What if she can't control it and goes after one of us? What happens then?" She said. Nods an agreements roared to life from the band of cats. "Yeah, I think we should exile her!" One cat said. "Send her packing!" "She's too dangerous! "Think about the kits, what if she threatens one of them?" "Enough!!" Silverstar yowled. "She is not getting exiled, and that is final, do you understand me?!" She said, with a small hiss in her voice.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Swifttail stood up. "Silverstar's right. Emberpaw has a way to go,  but if she uses her skills carefully, she could be one of the best warriors yet." With a polite nod to the clan leader, she sat back down.

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you Swifttail." Silverstar said, nodding to her. "Now, all of you help out with repairs wherever their needed, and get some rest. The gathering is tomorrow at sundown. We could all use the rest. Oh, and we need a hunting patrol. Swifttail, Dawnheart, Galepaw, and Foxpaw will go with me." Silverstar then took the patrol and headed out. This would give her mind some time to unwind.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
The chosen cats followed Silverstar out of the camp. Dawnheart and Swifttail padded side by side, talking quietly. "Im worried about the gathering." Swifttail admitted. "What will Riverclan say about  what Silverstar did?" "im not that worried." Dawnheart replied. "Dewstar is very fair. Im pretty sure if Silverstar tells why she did it, that Dewstar will understand and forgive her." Swiftail thought about that for a moment. " I suppose your right. Our best bet is to just wait and see what happens, and be ready to defend our clan.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Dewstar stared out at the moon, her kits curled beside her. I wonder what tomorrow's gathering will be like.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar couldn't help but overhear what the cats were saying. She smiled and padded into the woods to hunt. She immediately saw a rabbit and crouched to the ground. She inched forward and kept her weight on her haunches so as not to make sound. She stepped on moss to help muffle her footsteps. She crept up behind te mouse and then leaped at it, jumping on the little creature. She bit its neck and ended the struggle of the rabbit. She then took it and buried it so she could dig it up after hunting more. Silverstar then padded away and hunted more.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Ember paw flicked her tail, then padded up to Shadestar, who was gathering her cats to leave.  "Shadestar.  I am sorry, about Oceanpaw.  I wish to come and join your clan.  At least until my clan learns to trust me."  She said, her eyes betraying unlimited truth.  Shadestar hesitated, then nodded.  "Perhaps you should try a medicine cat apprenticeship with our clan.  It could calm your actions."  "That seems like a good idea."  Emberpaw commented, following Windclan out.  She left without saying anything.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
( D: EMBERPAW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!)

Silverstar smiled at the halu they had caught. Five mice, three chaffinches, two rabbits, and eight voles. The patrol carried their prey back to the camp. When they arrived, Silverstar grabbed two mice and walked to the apprentices den. "Emberpaw should be the only one in here." She whispered. She peered through the darkness of the den and then called out. "Emberpaw! I have some mice for us to share!" When no reply came, she sighed. "I know you're mad, but come on let me explain myself." Still no reply. "Emberpaw? Are you in there?" She didn't see her apprentice. Her mind raced. Was this payback by Shadestar for the kit? "Emberpaw!" She yowled runnign around the camp in search of her. "Everybody, Emberpaw is gone!" She yowled. "Good ridince!" Heatherjaw spat. Silverstar growled and ran out of the camp towards Windclan. I will find you Emberpaw.. She thought to herself.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadestar brought Emberpaw back to the camp, and brought her to Moonshade.  "Moonshade? Emberpaw here is going to be your temporary apprentice."  She said.  Shadestar then dashed back to the border, expecting Silverstar would come.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos