Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar skidded to a halt at the Windclan border. She looked up and saw Shadestar standing in front of her. She growled and pounced on her, pinning her down. "Why did you steal her?! Tell me why Shadestar!!!!" She yowled at the Windclan leader.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't steal her.  When we were leaving, she came up to me.  She said she wanted to join Windclan until your clan was actually nice to her.  It was her decision."  Shadestar growled, her teeth barred in a snarl.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"You're lying! I know my own apprentice and she would never do that!" Silverstar said, unsheathing her claws. She was willing to do anything to get Emberpaw back.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe you do not know her enough.  She accepted the role of temporary apprentice to Moonshade.  Yes, that is right, Moonshade! The medicine cat."  Shadestar said, blood begging to well at her shoulders.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Swifttail watched from the bushes, her scent well hidden. is it just me, or are they going to tear each other's throats out !?!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar began to pull her front legs toward her stomach slowly, digging her claws into Shadestar's skin while pulling. "This will not be tolerated, Shadestar. I will get her back. she's my daughter and I will get her back!" Silverstar yelled uncontrollably. And there went the secret... Silverstar thought. her eyes grew wide and she realized what she had just said. She had just yelled out to the world that her daughter is Emberpaw.. This was not going to end well.. Silverstar's head drooped and she cursed at herself. Her claws were still embeded into Shadestar's shoulders.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Swifttail's eyes popped wide as she gasped. Emberpaw is Silverstar's daugther?!?!

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
I have to stop this! Swifttail thought. Before somebody gets hurt!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ahh! Stop.  Do you really want a leaders blood on your paws. If you continue like this, my kits will no longer have a mother.  They are four moons old.  FOUR! Trust me, i know what it is like to loos a liter. I lost whole one.  Now let go!" Shadestar yowled, her shoulders drenched with blood.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar's legs started shaking and she dug her claws in deeper. "I don't care! She is mine. She has no place in your camp. She belongs with her... her.. mother.." She said, her voice growing hostile. "No matter the cost, Shadestar, I will get my daughter back, even if I have to take drastic measures. Do you understand me?" Silverstar put her face right in front of Shadestar's and growled.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Country and time game

Country and time game

What/How are you feeling right now?

Two word story

latest videos