Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(im back)

Dawn heart dipped her head to Swifttail. "Your welcome" she said as she left the den.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver blinked as the cats dissapeared into the daylight."That's reasuring sister." She smiled and then padded over to a stream to drink. After she was satisfied, she went to hunt for herself. She caught a couple mole's but nothing too big. She returned to the Bdger den and ate in silence. After a while, a cat walked close to the den. Silver quickle retreated deep inside the den. The cat sniffed the air and peeked his head inside the den. "Hello?" He called. Silver stayed quiet and didn't even breath. The cat shrugged and moved on. "Phew.." She sighed.

Whisperkit nodded faintly and then walked to the nursery where he layed by himself, thinking about everything that had just happened. He dwelled on the warmth of his mother's fur as he snuggled close to her back near the border. This brought tears to his eyes so he just layed his head down and slept.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Burnkit and Darkkit followed Whisperkit into the den.  They curled next to him, and began to cry.

Frostkit, one of Shadestar's dead kits, padded up to her aunt.  "Hello Silverstar!  I am Frostkit, one of the four.  That is, one of the four kits of Shadestar's.  the ones that died of green cough at only 1 moon."  The little gray and white kit said.  "Momma does forgive you, she just is overwhelmed with a prophecy.  It is about one of her newest kits."  The little tom said, curling next to Silver.  "I have always been interesting to me."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Burnkit and Darkkit followed Whisperkit into the den.  They curled next to him, and began to cry.

Frostkit, one of Shadestar's dead kits, padded up to her aunt.  "Hello Silverstar!  I am Frostkit, one of the four.  That is, one of the four kits of Shadestar's.  the ones that died of green cough at only 1 moon."  The little gray and white kit said.  "Momma does forgive you, she just is overwhelmed with a prophecy.  It is about one of her newest kits."  The little tom said, curling next to Silver.  "I have always been interesting to me."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silver smiled warmly at the kit. "Yes I recognize you little one." She said, licking her paws. "This prophecy, what does it say about the kit?" Silver asked curiously.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"It says this.  Trouble awaits the clans.  Only a burning star can extinguish the flame of evil.  Weird huh?  I think it is about Burnkit."  Frostkit said, curling his gray and white tail around his paws.  His bright blue eyes were bright.  "I do not know what the evil is though."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

"It says this.  Trouble awaits the clans.  Only a burning star can extinguish the flame of evil.  Weird huh?  I think it is about Burnkit."  Frostkit said, curling his gray and white tail around his paws.  His bright blue eyes were bright.  "I do not know what the evil is though."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im back!)

Later, Swifttail bravely climbed the high ledge and yowled the familer words to the clan. "All cats old enough to catch thier own prey gather here under the high ledge for a clan meeting!"

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"That is weird. I do agree I think it is about Burnkit, but i too do not know what the evil might be.." Silver said, curling her tail around her paws as well.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
After the clan has assembled, Swifttail started the meeting. Starclan, give me the right words. "You all know about Silverstar's departure. She chose me to be her successer. I am new to leading a clan, but im sure the elders and senior warriors wise advice will pull me through." She said, dipping her head to them before continuing. "I also want to thank you all for being willing to help me though this time." she concluded. Dipping her head, she lept down.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

spell ur username backwards

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

My dad is not around.

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Top 3 fav animals

latest videos