Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadestar woke, the sunlight blinding her.  Burnkit, Whisperkit, and Darkkit were curled next to her, but Burnkit was obviously restless.  Sniffing her, she scented a slight wiff of fever.  Green eyes wide, Shadestar picked up her only daughter, and brought her over to Moonshade's den.  Placing her on the ground she called into the dark den.  "Moonshade?"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Shadestar woke, the sunlight blinding her.  Burnkit, Whisperkit, and Darkkit were curled next to her, but Burnkit was obviously restless.  Sniffing her, she scented a slight wiff of fever.  Green eyes wide, Shadestar picked up her only daughter, and brought her over to Moonshade's den.  Placing her on the ground she called into the dark den.  "Moonshade?"

(bump)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry I had to help my mom with something.)

Moonshade stepped out of the dark den,into the clearing,she had a bundle of herbs in her mouth from when she had been re-arranging them moments ago."Yes Shadestar?" she asked,after she sat the herbs on the ground next to her.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Burnkit has a fever.  Can you take care of her?"  Shadestar asked, placing her daughter in front of the medicine cat.  She swept her feathery tail around Burnkit, lifting her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Burnkit had woken.  She was tired and felt sick.  She looked up at her mother, the softness of her black and white tail making her happy.  She loved laying on it.  Burnkit glanced at Moonshade, standing up.  She looked down at her paws, tiredness washing over her.  Her paws were the reason of her name.  Each one was ginger, except for one hind paw.  That one was as gray as her brother Darkkit.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes of course" Moonshade said and sniffed Burnkit,getting a wiff of fever,"Please bring her into my den" she said,and turned to go into her den to get some Feverfew,which is a herb used to cure fevers. (Sorry,this is my first Warrior cats RP..)

Ginger cat

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're fine. I have to go for a bit, piano and most likely dinner.  Be back soon)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks,and Ok. smile )

Ginger cat

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar

"StarAndMoon" wrote:

"Yes of course" Moonshade said and sniffed Burnkit,getting a wiff of fever,"Please bring her into my den" she said,and turned to go into her den to get some Feverfew,which is a herb used to cure fevers. (Sorry,this is my first Warrior cats RP..)

(Bump?)

Ginger cat

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am Back!)

Shadestar left Burnkit with Moonshade and walked back to the nursery.  Darkkit was awake, prodding his brother Whisperkit with his paw.  "Come on lazy-pelt!  I want to play.  Burnkit isn't here and she usually has good games.  We have to think up some!"  He whined, his dark gray paw extremely visible against his brother gleaming white pelt.  Shadestar purred, and curled up in her nest.  She swept her tail around her, swatting Darkkit with it softly.  She watched her two healthy kits carefully.

Emberpaw-

Emberpaw looked around the stone hollow, its sheer walls looming above her.  She was waiting in the center, looking for her mentor Silverstar.  Sweeping her feathery ginger and silver tabby tail over her paws, she sat and waited.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Moonshade got the Feverfew and gently tried to get Burnkit to eat the leaves,"Please? they will make you feel better" she said gently,after Burnkit refused to eat the leaves. (sorry its short..)

Ginger cat

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

latest videos