Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whisperkit looked up at Darkkit. "Isn't it too early for games?" He complained and snuggled closer to his momma.

Silverstar padded out of her den and noticed Emberpaw. "Hello, Emberpaw." She said, padding happily over to her apprentice.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, Burnkit was awake.  We can be too!  I want to see the moor.  I want to see the lake!"  Darkkit said, his black tipped tail twitching with excitement.  "Now, you know you can not leave camp right?  Plus, Burnkit has a fever, she needed to see Moonshade."  Shadestar said, dabbing her sons ear with her tail tip.  "But you can see it from the meeting rock, where you gather the clan!"  He whined.

Emberpaw-

"Hello Silverstar, what will we be working on today?"  Emberpaw asked, standing up to greet her mentor.  Her amber eyes gleamed, and the one ringed with silver tabby marks shone in the early morning light.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Motheris right, Darkkit. Plus i learned some new moves from and apprentice friend of mine. I wanna try them out on you." Whisperkit said, pouncing on his brother, playfully.

"We will be learning defense, and if we have time, I might take you on a border patrol with me and some other warriors." Silverstar said, as she walked over to the fresh-prey pile and grabbed two voles. One for her and one for Emberpaw. Silverstar walked back over to Emberpaw, dropping the vole in front of her.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Darkkit rolled with his brother's attack.  He laughed and began to play fight with his brother.  Shadestar smiled, then looked at her kits with happiness.  Meanwhile, Burnkit leaned down, and began to eat the herbs.  They tasted horrible.

Emberpaw-

"Great! Thank you for the vole."  Emberpaw said, beginning to eat the tasty morsel.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whisperkit pinned down Darkkit and flicked his tail in his brothers face. "I think i might be getting stronger than you Darkkit!" He said taking his legs out from under him, and putting his whole weight on Darkkit.

Silverstar smiled and ate as well. She enjoyed having Emberpaw as an apprentice. She was a very quick learner. "So, shall we get going?" Silverstar said, finishing the vole and looking up at Emberpaw.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ow!  Not so hard, please!"  Darkkit squeaked, his ear covering his eye.  He pushed off Whisperkit, and bounded over to the entrance of the nursery.  "Want to see if one of the apprentices can teach us something?"

Emberpaw smiled, turning to her mentor.  "Yes, lets.  I am ready for this!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whisperkit laughed and nodded, walking out of the den beside Darkkit. "Which apprentice should we ask?" Whisperkit said, looking around the camp.

Silverstar smiled at Emberpaw's enthusiasm. "Come on then." She said, walking out of the camp. (where do they train? I havent really read that much with the lake territories.)

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(They train in the sandy hollow)

"How about Oceanpaw?" Darkkit said, bounding over to the sand colored apprentice.

Emberpaw followed her mentor out of the camp, her bushy tail sweeping the ground.  She could scent the forest smells, and became relaxed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk)

Whisperkit turned towards Oceanpaw and smiled. "Sure." He bounded over to the apprentice with Darkkit by his side. "You ask." He whispered.

Silverstar stopped once they reached the sandy hollow. "Here we are. Now, Some basics of defending yourself." Silverstar got in a stance to begin her technique. She took a deep breath then said, "Attack me like im an intruder." She flicked her tail and readied herself for Emberpaw to strike.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Darkkit scowled.  He padded up to the older cat, who loomed above him.  "Um, Oceanpaw, can you teach us some battle moves?"  He asked, eyes gleaming.

Emberpaw crouched, her eyes determained.  She pounced, growling, and twisted in the air, aiming for Silverstar's back.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Roses are Red

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Cardiologist - poem

What is wrong with today's music?

Faithful....

What is wrong with today's music?

latest videos