Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Spottedpaw! Help the kit!"  Emberpaw yowled, trying to claw at the intruders.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Burnkit screeched and skidded out of the way of the Shadowclan warrior.  "Shadestar! Where are you?"  She yelled in desperation, sniffing for the Windclan leader.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Um, that is okay.  Just it came on quickly.)

Emberpaw turned her head quickly as the Shadowclan warriors stormed the camp.  She pushed the cat Swiftheart had said to leave out of the way, and bounded to protect the nursery.  "Swiftheart! Help me over here!"

Burnkit peered out of the nursery, her eyes wide in fright and confusion.  "Momma?  Is she here? Is Shadestar here? She peered around, but could only smell Thunderclan scent.  Her Windclan scent made her feel happy, but there was another scent one she didnt know.  She squealed as a warrior threw himself at her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Swiftheart bounded over to emberpaw hearing her cry.

lightfoot, bounded beside him. " i come in peace."  said calmly yet panicky

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

yay

Me! ^

I LIKE TO ROLEPLAY. IT IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

HEY! LOOK! ITS TAMATON!!!! ^

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar

"peppypepsi" wrote:

Swiftheart bounded over to emberpaw hearing her cry.

lightfoot, bounded beside him. " i come in peace."  said calmly yet panicky

yay

Me! ^

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
swiftheart nodded at lightfoot. lightfoot knew what to do. she rushed over to burnkit and snatched her up, bringing her back to emberpaw

yay

Me! ^

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yah i know!  Just help the kit!"  Emberkit yowled, pointing her tail towards Burnkit.  The young cat was bounding between the legs of Shadowclan warriors.  They kept on charging at the Windclan kit, whose eyes were wide in terror.

"Shadestar!  Where are you?"  Burnkit yowled, having been picked up.  She could smell Shadowclan.  How many cats were trying to steal her?  She squealed and cried.  Wailing for her mother.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar snapped out of her thinking and moved out of the way just as a shadowclan cat hurled himself at her. "Thunderclan! Push them out of the camp!" She yowled, jumping on a tabby tom and raking at his underside. The cat was sent running for the gorse tunnel. Whisperkit's eyes shot open. "What!? She's gone?" He meowed loudly, getting up and looking through the dim light to try and see his sister. "Momma! Momma! Burnkit is gone! We need to find her!" He yowled, pushing against Shadestar. He then ran out into the camp. "MY SISTER IS GONE! I THINK SHE'S BEEN TAKEN! PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP!" He yowled as loud as he could.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"WHAT!  Burnkit!  Where are you?!"  Shadestar pelted out of the nursery, Darkkit right behind her.  "Where is my kit?"  She yowled, tears coming to her eyes.  Her mate Harvestpelt padded up to her and pressed against her, trying to comfort her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"Momma.." Whisperkit said, tears still falling down his cheeks. He slipped into the nursery and sniffed the air. "Thunderclan..." He said, walking back out. "I smelt the scent of a thunderclan cat in the nursery.." He said, his head hung low.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Lovers of Skrillex and DeadMau5 come join...

Lovers of Skrillex and DeadMau5 come join...

Name one movie better then Frozen

Favorite Video Game?