Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thunderclan.  I should have know.  They have always felt we were weak.  We need to get Burnkit back."  Shadestar growled, her claws sliding out.  She climbed up the rock, and called out to the clan.  "We must go to Thunderclan!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
swiftheart and lightfoot sit side by side. confused. did shadowclan leave? they did not know. they were staring into each others eyes. it is true, they were  friends, but then, they realized, they were brother nd sister. a cat from thunderclan must have had an....encounter....with a she-cat from shadowclan or the other way around.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
brb

I am a death weapon!!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
"what?" lightfoot whispered to her brother.
" i know."  swiftheart said with a smile.

I am a death weapon!!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Swiftail heard a yowl of alarm. Pricking her ears,  she raced toward the sound as fast as her long legs could carry her. Bounding into the camp, she smelled Shadowclan. They must be attacking the clan! but why? She shook her head. That doesn't matter. i must be loyal to my clan. With an eerie battle cry, Swifttail joined the fray, jumping on a Shadow she-cat. Then after scaring the she-cat away, she smelled Windclan. What?!?! Have Windclan and Shadowclan formed an alliance?!?!? are they here for...... Burnkit?

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadestar stood on the ridge above the camp of Thunderclan.  "Give me my daughter!"  She yowled, bounding down the ridge.  She swept her gaze around, noticing the flurry of Shadowclan, Thunderclan, and Windclan cats fighting.  She heard a mew from behind.  A Shadowclan cat had a small kit in her mouth.  Burnkit!  Shadestar bounded over, her eyes bright.
"Momma!"  Burnkit purred, struggling in the cats jaws.

(I am controlling Oceanpaw quickly.  She is a Windclan apprentice npc who shall be dead by the end of this fight.)

Oceanpaw bounded through the cats, clawing at cats.  And then... Boom!  She felt teeth close on her jaws.  She let out a yowl of pain, and fell to the ground.  Blood began to well at the wound.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Dawnheart panted hard, fighting side by side with Flamepaw and Swifttail. This has to stop! Silverstar didn't steal Burnkit. she was simply trying to take care of her! "im going to try to end this fight." Dawnheart hissed at her clanmates. She turned around and pushed her way toward Silverstar "Silverstar! this has to stop!"

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Oceanpaw yowled loudly, every cat stopped moving.  The pain in her throat was to much to bare.  It poured out blood, staining the stone beneath it.  She looked up at Silverstar, her eyes dark and angry.  Then she saw nothing but black, and her eyes went dim.  Oceanpaw had died.

"Oceanpaw!"  Burnkit called out, her eyes beginning to tear.  "Momma, she is dead!"  The little kit pointed her tail at the dead apprentice, who lay utterly still in the now unmoving crowd.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
Spottedpaw froze,looking at Oceanpaw,sadness filled her eyes as she saw the other cats eyes dim.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

latest videos