Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(here are my next three cats)

Name:Fernkit
Personality: shy, sweet, a bit scaredy
 at times, has a intrest in herbs
Looks: light gray with darker spots and green eyes
Clan: Riverclan

Name: Fishkit
Personality: Kind, gentle, a litttle wild, brave, and loves the water.
Looks: Black and dark gray stripes and amber eyes
Clan:  Riverclan

Name: Dewstar
Personality:  Kind, gentle, brave, strong, not afraid to break the warrior code when its needed
Looks: Sleek silver fur and green eyes.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar looked down at Ocean paw and saw the look of malice in the cats eyes. She looked over at Dawnherat with sadness. "Yes.." She mumbled. She walked up to Shadestar with her head hung low. "This was never meant to happen, Shadestar." Silverstar said in a shaky voice.

Whisperkit was up on the ridge. He had followed his mom to the Thunderclan camp. He watched the whole thing. "Oceanpaw..." He said, tears falling from his eyes. Drkkit walked up beside him and gasped.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Later, Dawnheart padded over to Silverstar. "May we have a word in private?"

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

(here are my next three cats)

Name:Fernkit

Personality: shy, sweet, a bit scaredy

at times, has a intrest in herbs

Looks: light gray with darker spots and green eyes

Clan: Riverclan

Name: Fishkit

Personality: Kind, gentle, a litttle wild, brave, and loves the water.

Looks: Black and dark gray stripes and amber eyes

Name: Dewstar

Personality:  Kind, gentle, brave, strong, not afraid to break the warrior code when its needed

Looks: Sleek silver fur and green eyes.

(accepted)

Darkkit felt tears coming to his eyes.  "Oceanpaw!"  He cried, bounding into the clearing.  Shadestar looked up, her eyes shocked.  "Darkkit! Whisperkit! What are you doing here?"  She bounded over to her kits, and nudged them to their sister.  Burnkit squealed with delight and nuzzled them.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar nodded and followed Dawnheart. "What do you need to talk to me about?" Her head still hung low.

Whisperkit licked his sister's ear and rubbed his head against hers. "Burnkit, you're okay.." He said. 

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh Burnkit, we missed you so much!" Darkkit squealed, pouncing on his sister.  They tumbled in the dust, purring.  "I was so scared!  I though i would never see you two again!" Burnkit purred, her eyes gleaming.  

Emberpaw looked at the apprentice in the center of the clearing.  What had she done?  Yes, her.  She had gave the wound.  She hadn't realized it until then.  She padded after her mentor, head low.

Shadestar curled around her kits, watching them have fun.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whisperkit smiled and joined in the play fight. He pinned down Burnkit, but Darkkit slammed into him, making in roll off of his sister. They double-teamed him and overpowered him. He laughed.

Silverstar looked over at her apprentice. "Why did you do that, Emberpaw?!" She hissed at her. "You knew we weren't supposed to injure them to the point of death!! We only needed to push them out of the camp!" She spat.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't mean to! There were so many cats, i couldn't tell who they were!"  Emberpaw said, her head bowed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
"But no cat was supposed to die! You were not even supposed to be near finishing anyone off! I know there were a lot of cats, but you still weren't cleared to do something like that, Emberpaw.." Silverstar said, staringat her apprentice with anger in her eyes.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't mean to! You always act as if i do.  I do not try to #### people, it just happens!  I actually think  Riverclan or Windclan or any of the clans would except me better then here."  Emberpaw snapped, her eyes angry.  She stalked off, her tail lashing in frustration.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Words that start with L

Describe the profile pic above you

Words that start with L

Words that start with L

Words that start with L