Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The damned fairy-tales. Experienced only, ATJ.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese spun around confused. "What? Who are you? Wait am I asleep?' she rambled confusedly. Then instinctively she lifted her index finger and thumb pressing them into her arm. She was still there though. Then Reese realized she was in her pajamas. Her cheeks flushed to a shade of crimson and she tried to hide her tanktop and boxer shorts.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(CAn I join?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, fill out the form.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
      Name: Ridley La Croix

Looks: (Ignore the Tiger)

Weapons: Bow and Arrows, Throwing Knives

Enhancements: She's really good at using her powers of the Siren (Ridley can make anyone do anything she wants. She can also Control weather and The elements.

Bio: Ridley's mother gave birth to Ridley when she was at the young age of 20. Her parents were both Dark Casters. They ignored rude comments about having a child while they were only engaged. On their wedding day Ridley's mother was married for 4 hours. Ridley's father met a man at the wedding reception that he never have seen in his life. The man said he was his wife's third cousin. He took him out to the nearby pier. He drowned Ridley's father. Before her mother could call the police the man killed himself. Ridley's mother realized that he was a hunter of Casters. She need to protect her baby. She left her in an orphanage until Ridley found the book of Damned Fairytales.

Species: Dark Caster (Sorta like a witch)

Other: None.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to the Damned Fairy-tales, Ridley...

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ridley paced around the orphanage Libray. She swung the ladder towards her. She climbed it and serched for a good read. Ridley saw a book that read "Brothers Grim Fairy tales" she shrugged and picked it out of the shelves. She strangly wanted to relive her childhood. She flipped through the pages. They started to glow. Before she knew she was in an eerie forest.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Eden, Cara, and Katrina had been exploring their father labratory.  He had made them leave the room suddenly, as if something was wrong.  But they had stayed, hidden in the shadows.  They had watched in utter horror as their father was brutally eaten by a creature.  One that looked like a fairy tale one.  In those five seconds, something had happened.  The sisters changed.  They turned into the same creature, just able to control elements.  Katrina and Cara, lightning and water.  Eden was able to control all.  But when they were to be sent to an orphanage, Katrina left them, never to be seen again.  Now Eden and Cara sat in the library of their new home, their thoughts clouded by those horrible memories.  Eden, now 18, had taken care of her sister.  Cara, 16, was the only twin left, seeing as Katrina ran away.  She had grabbed "The brothers grim", in hope to forget about the day. Eden flipped through the pages, until her eyes rested on a picture.  The creature, the one who had scared her life forever.  She began reading, and Cara listened.  Soon, the surrounding area became white, and they were soon in a forest.

(yah, i added a backstory.  Oh, and i really want to add a fairy tale about the dragon wolf.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Eden, Cara, and Katrina had been exploring their father labratory.  He had made them leave the room suddenly, as if something was wrong.  But they had stayed, hidden in the shadows.  They had watched in utter horror as their father was brutally eaten by a creature.  One that looked like a fairy tale one.  In those five seconds, something had happened.  The sisters changed.  They turned into the same creature, just able to control elements.  Katrina and Cara, lightning and water.  Eden was able to control all.  But when they were to be sent to an orphanage, Katrina left them, never to be seen again.  Now Eden and Cara sat in the library of their new home, their thoughts clouded by those horrible memories.  Eden, now 18, had taken care of her sister.  Cara, 16, was the only twin left, seeing as Katrina ran away.  She had grabbed "The brothers grim", in hope to forget about the day. Eden flipped through the pages, until her eyes rested on a picture.  The creature, the one who had scared her life forever.  She began reading, and Cara listened.  Soon, the surrounding area became white, and they were soon in a forest.

(yah, i added a backstory.  Oh, and i really want to add a fairy tale about the dragon wolf.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Ridley looked around "Hello?!?" She yelled

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos