Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Egypt, Greece, & Rome United! (Open! Please join!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Mori:
This all came together when I thought about the Kane Chronicles, Percy Jackson & the Olympians, & The Heroes of Olympus all at the same time.  I always wonder is Rick Riordan will do a crossover with these series.  I know there have been references through out the stories, but still, why wait?  You should at least read the first book of each series to get the gist of the role play.  This role play is dedicated to no other than Rick Riordan himself   His stories helped our imaginations grow & even inspire some of us.  I wish to #### ### ## ######.

Plot:
About a century after the events of the Heroes of Olympus, three groups of children from Egypt, Greece, & Rome come to America to visit the Grand Canyon. As they all looked down, they fell in, but were saved by the gods & transported to a secret location hidden from the prying eyes of mortals in Cairo, Egypt.  There, they learn they have the blood of the gods, that the world of mythology is in danger, & that they have to save their world from Kronos & Apophis.  Rivalries, friendship, & romances will form during these events.  Will everything be restored or will chaos reign once again?

Rules/Information for role play:
No godmodding (Controlling another person's character).
Romance is permitted, but keep it clean.
No perfect or overpowered characters.
No more than three characters per person.
If anyone wants to control Kronos and/or Apophis,ask me.  You do not need to create a form for these characters.  If no one will take these roles up, I will take them.
All characters have powers based on the god/goddess they serve.  They do not have more than three of these powers.
All the characters can perform a "power resonance".  A power resonance is combining one's strongest power to a group of people.  It can only be used in dire situations.  It requires a minimum of three people in order to work.  It can cause mass destruction if used improperly.
Characters may choose a weapon.
Characters with weapons may use the weapons during a power resonance.  It multiplies the amount of power depending on how many people are using a weapon during the resonance.  However, the risk of messing up & creating mass destruction increases dramatically.
The god/goddess a person serves ###################### god/goddess telepathically.
You may control the god/goddess your character(s) serve(s).  If you do not want to do so, I will do so.
All characters will receive their weapons once they get to Cairo.  The yet to be uncovered powers will be trained by the deities.
Use (these) or [these] or {these} when out of character.  Use "these" when your character is talking.  Do not use *these* or -these- when your character is talking.
Use proper English.
If you violate any of these rules three times, you will be kicked out of the role play.
Put the phrase "It is just a myth" in the code section of your form once you have read the rules.

Form:
Name (First & last):
Age (12-15):
Bio:
Personality:
Powers:
Weapon (Optional):
Egyptian, Greek, or Roman:
What god/goddess d you serve:
Other:
Code:

Spots (deities to serve):
Greeks:
Zeus
Hera
Poseidon-taken by Deustchland
Hades
Hestia
Demeter
Apollo-taken by me
Aphrodite
Ares
Artemis
Athena
Dionysus
Hephaestus
Hermes
Roman:
Venus-taken by Deustchland
Apollo
Mars
Diana
Minerva
Ceres
Bacchus
Pluto
Vulcan
Juno
Mercury
Vesta
Neptune
Jupiter-taken by me
Egyptian:
Anubis-taken by me
Bast
Bes
Geb
Hathor
Horus
Neith
Isis-taken by Oakfeather
Nepthys
Nut
Osiris
Ra
Shu
Tefnut
This list is final.

We will start once we have three people.  Feel free to ask any questions.  Are you ready to save the world?

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (First & last): Apollo Phantom
Age (12-#### 15
Looks (fake pic):  Without the elf ears & sword
Bio: Apollo was born into a lower middle class family that just got out of the working class because they won the lottery.  Apollo was born with an appealing look.  Due to his charm, he was named after Apollo.  Apollo was later shown living up to his name by showing his talents in the humanities   His parents were murdered, so he went to live with Anubis.  Apollo had been friends with Jupiter & Anubis for as long as they can remember.  Apollo plans to become a doctor due to his interest in medicine.
Personality: Apollo is obsessed with poems & he is very good at reciting them. He has an almost perfect memory.  He can be cocky, arrogant, & self-centered.  Apollo can be a major flirt , as well.  He has a helpful side as well as a cruel side.
Powers:
Vitakinesis (Can manipulate & modify a person's body)
Photokinesis (Controlling light)
Pyrokinesis (Controlling fire.  Strongest power)
Weapon (Optional): Bow & arrow made out of celestial bronze
Egyptian, Greek, or Roman: Greek
What god/goddess do you serve: Apollo
Other: Apollo plays the viola.

Name (First & last): Jupiter Fowl
Age (12-#### 15
Looks (fake pic):  He has blonde hair
Bio: Jupiter was born into an upper middle class family.  Jupiter had a serious look in his eyes when he was born.  Due to this, he was named after the Roman god Jupiter.  Jupiter has also shown similar qualities, such as appeal to justice & leadership.  His parents died when he turned 14, so he went to live with his best firends Anubis & Apollo.
Personality: Formal, stoic, & responsible
Powers:
Aerokinesis (control over air)
Atmokinesis (control over the weather)
Electrokinesis (Control over electricity. Strongest power)
Weapon (Optional): Similar to Jason's coin.  Heads is a sword. ###### is a gladius.  Made out of Imperial Gold.
Egyptian, Greek, or Roman: Roman
What god/goddess do you serve: Jupiter
Other: Participates in mock trial & school elections.

Name (First & last): Anubis Jackson
Age (12-#### 15
Looks (fake pic):  Without CD player
Bio: Anubis was born into a wealthy family in Egypt.  When his parents were overwhelmed with joy when he was born, Anubis tilted his head in confusion.  Due to his jackal-like behavior, he was named after the Egyptian god Anubis.  Anubis became accustomed to his name due to his peculiar interest in funerals.  His parents died of cancer  but his butler was able to take care of him, Apollo, & Jupiter.
Personality: Anubis can be moody.  He has a tendency to tilt his head when confused or curious   Anubis can be quite ruthless when needed.  He is also very loyal to his friends.
Powers:
Death Magic (Strongest power.  Crumbles anything solid into dust.)
Necromancy (Summoning the undead.)
Animal Charming (He can summon jackals)
Weapon (Optional): He chooses not to have one.
Egyptian, Greek, or Roman: Egyptian
What god/goddess d you serve: Anubis
Other: Anubis's bodyguard is named Rick.  Rick's looks is up to your imagination.  Anubis loves jackals.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
I have to do this oh my goodness. 

Name (First & last): Aeolus Anasopoulos 
Age (12-#### 15
Looks (fake pic):  Aeolus Anasopoulos 2 (still not my art)
Bio: He hails from the Greek island Rhodes, with only his mother. No one knows where his fatherly figure went, and he didnt really care. He has a deep, passionate love for the ocean, and would take daily trips to the docks. He'd go swimming, boating, diving, or even just sit with his feet in the water. He doesn't fish, it irks him in many ways. He feels the fish are his friends, and it seems every time he dives into the water, they welcome him.
Personality: he's a sweet boy, and is very energetic. He can be serious, but most of the time he's weird, goofy, odd, and a littl bit idiotic. Though, he's actually terrifyingly intelligent. He just doesn't show it very much.  
Powers: vapokinesis--the ability to control or manipulate water.
Egyptian, Greek, or Roman: Greek
What god/goddess d you serve: Poseidon
Other: He has a deep dark side, and it comes out when he's in time of pressure. It's violent, and merciless.

Name (First & last): Delicia Lepidus
Age (12-#### 15
Looks (fake pic): Delicia Lepidus (not drawn by me)
Bio: She lives with her older brother, whom isn't really her brother. She was adopted by him, and she thought of him more as a brother than a father. They lived in Rome, the capital of Italy for the longest of time. There they had a barn with the typical animals, which she is very affectionate with. 
Personality: She's sweet, and very loving. Lusty, I should say. Her smile is heart fluttering and everyone can't help but to love her kind, affectionate complexion.
Powers:
Lust (she can hoax any two into falling in love)
Egyptian, Greek, or Roman: Roman
What god/goddess d you serve:Venus
Other: She really wonders who her family was, and why they gave her up. She's seemed for three years, but finally gave up. Though, the thoughts of them are still in the back of her mind.

if there's a flaw, I will happily change them ^^;

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Once you place the code, you will get accepted.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Oh! I am terribly sorry, I guess I didn't copy that part of the description =_=
Code: It is just a myth.
Code: It is just a myth.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now you are accepted.  I love the pic you put for Aeolus.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
[ Thank you, and I agree. I love the photo you used for Jupiter, he's adorable ^^. ]

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will agree with you on that as well.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
[ Glad to see we agree on things? ]

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Indeed.  Could you invite some people?  We just need one more person to start & then we will be on our way to the Grand Canyon.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whos Ur Celeb Crush???? ^_^

Disney Channel Stars

fruit vs veggies

Roar- Katy Perry

10/10 joke m8s

Something Real- Kelli Burglund ft. China A...

latest videos