Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Egypt, Greece, & Rome United! (Open! Please join!)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"It isn't that simple."  Kari said, pushing her hair behind her ear.  "It is really complicated.  You wouldn't understand."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phantom smiled.  "That makes sense.  Aeolus is a Greek name after all".  He frowned when he heard Kari's comment.  "Of course Fowl would understand!  He is the smartest person I know...although Jackson is tied with him.  Come on, express those feels!  It will take off the pain".  Fowl smiled humbly.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-I am not allowed to say, Isis says so."  Kari said, remembering how stern her mother had been when she had told her.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Aeous nodded "Very Greek." he stepped out of Delicia's hug, and she frowned. Looking a little broken, even. In need of hugging soemthing, anything at all, she looked aorund, then hugged herself with the best of her ability.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Fowl raised an eyebrow. "You know, being humble & being honest go hand in hand, am I correct, Phantom". Phantom nodded. "The two Hs".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Knowing she shouldn't burst into a conversation she had no part in, but couldn't help herself when Delicia said "It does." 

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"But i am telling the truth!  I can not tell or show you until the battle."  Kari said, glancing at her friends.  Unlike her mother, she didnt consider them as, "mortal friends".

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Fowl sighed. "That would take a while. Who knows when the battle might arise. Tell us...I hate being part of the godly bloodline". Phantom nodded in agreement. "Rumour has been spreading around that you are a child of Isis & Osiris, making you a goddess. Another rumour has been spreading aroound that you are the so-called Ma'at. Is this true, or is it just a rumour". Phantom was stunned. He never seen Fowl in this mode. Fowl maintained his stoic nature & face.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
[ goin' to bed. Its 3 am here...G'night. ]

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, i can not answer any of those.  Ask Anubis or something.  Just not me.  I am overwhelmed because of him."  Kari said, alarm flashing dimly in her eyes.  She walked away without saying another word.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos