Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Egypt, Greece, & Rome United! (Open! Please join!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, I was working on another role play.)

Anubis smirked & talked to Jackson. "Anubis...I will just call you Jackson.  Anyway, you have three powers to master: Death Magic, Necromancy, & Animal charming...for jackals.  You will not be assigned a weapon.  Servants of mine are not much of a warrior.  Now...time to practice".

Jupiter smiled.  "Fowl.  You have the ability to perform aerokinesis, atmokinesis, & electrokinesis.  Here".  He handed Fowl a coin. "You flip the coin.  If it lands on heads, you will have a sword. ### you land on tails, it will be a gladius.  Now, practice".

Apollo smiled proudly.  "Listen up, Phantom.  You can change a person's body, control light, & control fire.  Here ya go".  He handed Phantom a bow & arrow.  "Now, archery is easy.  We just need to practice".

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I-Isis?  Are you really?"  Kari could hardly speak.

"Yes dear, i am.  Look.  I have to tell you something that you mustn't tell anyone.  Not even your best friends."

"O-okay."

"I am your mother.  Osiris is your father."

"WHAT?!  HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?"  Kari yelled, not caring about what her supposed mother had said.

"Look, you must be angry.  Just let me train you in your godly powers.  You are a goddess after all."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis showed Jackson how to master his powers & how to control them.  Jackson concentrated & eventually passed Anubis's "tests".

Jupiter smiled as he showed Fowl how to master & control his weapon & powers.  Fowl smiled, passing Jupiter's "tests".

Apollo was singing a song he wrote while teaching Phantom his powers & how to master & control his weapon.  Phantom, who was singing along, passed Apollo's "tests".

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari had been handed a staff and khopesh from her mother Isis.  "Okay, now just extend the staff and throw it to the ground.  Let us see what it turns into."  Kari threw down the staff, and it burst into golden light.  A great golden bird flew over the heads of the others.  Kari smiled, but she was still struggling.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis smiled as the golden bird landed on him. He went up to Isis. "I believe this is your daughter's creation". He smiled warmly as he gave the bird to Kari.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wait, Anubis the god? Just checking.)

Kari accepted the bird.  It returned to its staff form.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes. Since my characters have the same names as the gods they serve, I will refer to them by their #### ##### & the gods by their names.) Jackson smiled. "Death magic seems dangerous. I think I can control it, though". Anubis gave an approving nod.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari walked up to Anubis and Jackson.  Since she was a goddess, or what ever Isis said, she might just have a chance at this.  "Hey Anubis.  How are you?"  She asked, looking at the death god. 

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis threw a ball at Jackson, whom, with death magic, crumbled it to dust. Anubis smiled. "I am fine. How about you"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I am good."  Kari replied, blushing.  Isis walked over again.  "Come dear, we need to visit some people."  Kari was confused, but she followed.  They entered a chamber full of Egyptian gods and goddesses.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos